The Moon is right tonight for detecting!

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I went out tonight for a short hunt 1 1/2 hours and I found $10.54 in clad and a silver Bronco pendant. This was the first time in a while that I got out to hunt and the moon must have been just right for me to find that much clad in a short period.

I'm still around just have been really busy and it looks like my new job will take up a lot of time so I will try to get out when I can!

Hello to all my good friends on this site and I hope your detecting has been Great!!!!

OnionRings

Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long time no see onion ;D

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Great haul Onion, WTG!!!
What?, no ring... Good to see ya back on the forum...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good To hear from You Onion.

Congrats on the Finds

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Glad to see your here onion! Great haul!! I know, im lucky if i find that much too andee, maybe its a coincidence we have the same detector? :D

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going, hope you get more time to hunt.

OP
OP
OnionRings

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back! I will try to get out more I have found some rings this year i just haven't posted the pic's I will try to get to it this week.

OnionRings

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to hear form you after such a long time.?Hope everything is well.? Guess you notice that I am now....Monty? ? formerly Jimmileo!

M

mchamby

Wow a blast from the past, great to see you post again and I look forward to seeing your finds we have missed all those rings your known for. :D
HH
Mchamby

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
WHAT NO RINGS!!! ;D......just kidding of course. thats some great digs especially in an hour and a half!its good to see that your still around.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good to hear from you again, O-rings. $10.54 in an hour and a half?????? I probable haven't found that much yet this year!

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Onion! Just has a sort of a Ring to it I think! Glad to see you back on the Forum. Sounds like you haven't lost your touch. Been a busy summer for me. Looks like I will be able to get back to detecting a lot more soon. Look forward to seeing some more ring finds from you.
Spotz

R

rvbvetter

That's what I tried to tell the officers that hauled me in, (the last time I hunted at night) under the suspicion of being a beeping peeping tom. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread