Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
There was some civilization in the Andes previous to the Inca. I think Puma Punku predates Tihuanaco by about a thousand years. Puma Punku was deserted long before the first Inca. Take a look at the upside down staircase at Sacsayhuaman:

View attachment 1241334

Also, the Inca call Tihuanaco the place where Viracocha touched down and brought forth all the races of the Earth. Hence the collection of stone heads of every race on Earth (how did Pre-Incas know what Africans looked like?):

View attachment 1241339

Those stone heads in the pic are supposed to represent every race that Viracocha populated the Earth with.

Mike

Hello Mike you might like this film clip.

Crow

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crow (and anybody else concerned),

Since I found that relationship between the drawing of the front gate of "Z" and the patterns in the cut stones at Pumapunku, Bolivia, I have been obsessed with that subject. I have been doing a LOT of research into that place and it's history. It will be a rather long post, so I will start a thread of its own, but I will show y'all the biggest thing I have been able to find:

Take a look at the doorway to this home in Tijuanaco

ZGate1.jpg

Doesn't look like a whole lot, but when taken into context with a piece of art supposedly showing the front gate of the City of "Z" from the story by Col. Percival Fawcett:

image34.png

What is the correlation, you ask:

ZGateDoorway.jpg

Closely compare the doorway to that home in Tijuanaco with the drawing of the front gate of "Z". Kind of similar don't you think? The construction is ALMOST EXACTLY the same. The ONLY difference is that there is one more layer to the height of the arch at Z; the one with three figures on each side of the arch. Both above and below that, they are identical!

To me, this leads to one of two possibilities:

1. The illustrator of the Z Gate may have seen the doorway to this home and used it in the book.

2. The builder of the doorway was copying the design of the main gate of "Z" when they built this doorway (my belief)

Mike

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crow (and anybody else concerned),

Since I found that relationship between the drawing of the front gate of "Z" and the patterns in the cut stones at Pumapunku, Bolivia, I have been obsessed with that subject. I have been doing a LOT of research into that place and it's history. It will be a rather long post, so I will start a thread of its own, but I will show y'all the biggest thing I have been able to find:

Take a look at the doorway to this home in Tijuanaco

View attachment 1300056

Doesn't look like a whole lot, but when taken into context with a piece of art supposedly showing the front gate of the City of "Z" from the story by Col. Percival Fawcett:

View attachment 1300060

What is the correlation, you ask:

View attachment 1300061

Closely compare the doorway to that home in Tijuanaco with the drawing of the front gate of "Z". Kind of similar don't you think? The construction is ALMOST EXACTLY the same. The ONLY difference is that there is one more layer to the height of the arch at Z; the one with three figures on each side of the arch. Both above and below that, they are identical!

To me, this leads to one of two possibilities:

1. The illustrator of the Z Gate may have seen the doorway to this home and used it in the book.

2. The builder of the doorway was copying the design of the main gate of "Z" when they built this doorway (my belief)

Mike

Interesting, but could possibly be a 3rd? Tijuanaco could actually be legendary stone city of the Z and the actual ruins discovered as mentioned this Document 512?

Another thing to consider the expedition of the 512 Document roamed through the jungle and entered the Andes to present day Bolivia? Perhaps they discovered Tijauanco in a more complete state of a ruined city before many of stones was robbed and broken up in 19th century to make railroad bedding for the railroad tracks?

Amy

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Amy,

I don't think the ruins at Tijuanaco and Pumapunku are "Z". All the ruins at the site are pretty well documented, and the big gate as shown in the drawing has never been shown. Also, Tijuanaco was "discovered" in 1549 by a Spanish Conquistador named Leon. I didn't want to fill this thread up with minutiae, but I will show some. I don't think there are more than two civilizations displayed at Tijuanaco (earlier, then Inca). Here is a map of the entire complex:

View attachment 1300181

Look at the map and see how separated Pumapunku is from the rest of the complex. Look at both the Gate of the Sun (especially the back) and the Gate of the Moon. Neither are at Pumapunku, but both share design similarities (look at the upper left and right corners of the inside of the gateway). I think it possible the entire site was one culture. Tijuanaco/Pumapunku may have later been made the capitol of one of two Inca States (either Antisuyu or Collasuyu).

Mike

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Amy,

I don't think the ruins at Tijuanaco and Pumapunku are "Z". All the ruins at the site are pretty well documented, and the big gate as shown in the drawing has never been shown. Also, Tijuanaco was "discovered" in 1549 by a Spanish Conquistador named Leon. I didn't want to fill this thread up with minutiae, but I will show some. I don't think there are more than two civilizations displayed at Tijuanaco (earlier, then Inca). Here is a map of the entire complex:

View attachment 1300181

Look at the map and see how separated Pumapunku is from the rest of the complex. Look at both the Gate of the Sun (especially the back) and the Gate of the Moon. Neither are at Pumapunku, but both share design similarities (look at the upper left and right corners of the inside of the gateway). I think it possible the entire site was one culture. Tijuanaco/Pumapunku may have later been made the capitol of one of two Inca States (either Antisuyu or Collasuyu).

Mike

Hello Gollum please do continue here as your posts are relevant to the topic.

Amy

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I keep seeing request for Dowsing Maps; I have to ask what the heck is that. Normally I would not ask but folks he keep pointing out things on maps stating treasure here or one gold coin here.

So I read the Read Me First thread thinking that would provide some insight, which it did not other than it is low tech.

With my job I have access to some wonder Geospatial programs, but it is used for things such as real time and operations planning. Never once have I sat in on a brief and seen a gold coin or treasure in the data.

So please feel free to speak to me like I am total moron; I will not mind at all, just want to know what it is you guys are doing.

Thank you.

???

तपाईं बनाउन खोज्नुभएको बिन्दु को एकदम पक्का छैन ?

Amy

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amy, please post in English.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread