OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread has lost relevance. Frankn struck out on his prospect. BDD has given up on the pirate silver.....for now. And Sepaman is just going back and forth with a "follower" about the sepaman wordpress blog and its contradictions. He is trolling for the "critics" to jump back in and help pick up traffic to his thread.
V

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I swore off of that thread a few months ago. It's inane drivel in my opinion. But there are PLENTY of things I don't believe or believe in that are discussed on this board. I'll never convince those who do believe otherwise, so I just read the threads that interest me now. Let seeping dogs lie.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have not "given up" any of my treasure sites. Sometimes it is best to back off and regroup. The silver location mentioned at the Rocky Bluff pirate treasure site is just one of many spots in that area. I joined T-Net to meet new people and learn new methods of detection. So far, so good. In the process I have been given the chance to star in a treasure-hunting reality show. I have mixed emotions about this venture as it may cause more problems than it is worth. I can't stand most of the shows on TV and certainly don't want to become part of a fake "reality" show.

I have met some people that have VERY interesting methods of locating stuff. I will soon be putting them all to the test to separate the real deals from the wannabe's. You have to dig to find out the truth. It is not easy but that's okay. I have over a dozen sites that I have permission to dig on. The fun is about to begin.

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So here is where all the MAL CONTENTS ARE HIDING !!!!! Glad I found it , feel right at home again

lorddean13

Jun 13, 2012
Warminster PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm hunting the old Karpovitch site this week, interior included with permission from the family. I will be posting pictures and my results if I find anything.

lorddean13

Jun 13, 2012
Warminster PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back my friends to the THREAD that never ends
We're so glad you could attend
Come inside! Come inside!
There behind a glass is a real blade of grass be careful as you pass
Move along! Move along!
Come inside, the show's about to start guaranteed to blow your head apart Rest assured you'll get your money's worth The greatest show in Heaven, Hell or Earth You've got to see the show, it's a dynamo You've got to see the show, it's rock and roll ... Soon the Gypsy Queen in a glaze of Vaseline Will perform on guillotine
What a scene! What a scene!
Next upon the stand will you please extend a hand to SEPAMAN's Ragtime Band
Roll up! Roll up! Roll up!
See the show! Performing on a stool we've a sight to make you drool Seven virgins and a mule Keep it cool. Keep it cool
We would like it to be known the exhibits that were shown were exclusively our own
All our own. All our own
Come and see the show! Come and see the show! Come and see the show! See the show!

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome back my friends to the THREAD that never ends
We're so glad you could attend
Come inside! Come inside!
There behind a glass is a real blade of grass be careful as you pass
Move along! Move along!
Come inside, the show's about to start guaranteed to blow your head apart Rest assured you'll get your money's worth The greatest show in Heaven, Hell or Earth You've got to see the show, it's a dynamo You've got to see the show, it's rock and roll ... Soon the Gypsy Queen in a glaze of Vaseline Will perform on guillotine
What a scene! What a scene!
Next upon the stand will you please extend a hand to SEPAMAN's Ragtime Band
Roll up! Roll up! Roll up!
See the show! Performing on a stool we've a sight to make you drool Seven virgins and a mule Keep it cool. Keep it cool
We would like it to be known the exhibits that were shown were exclusively our own
All our own. All our own
Come and see the show! Come and see the show! Come and see the show! See the show!

WOW! You took Emerson, Lake and Palmers song Karn Evil 9 and changed two words, PURE GENIUS!

Big Bad John

Jul 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can invite Connecticut Danny back if you guys really want to. That way these threads will get lost in less then a day or two......

LOL
Yes, invite Connecticut Danny and his brother, Connecticut Sam back because they write great interesting comments without insults unless they get insulted first. God bless them.

Big Bad John

Jul 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really missed that dog. I can always buy another truck, and get a another girlfriend that can cook roadkill. But, good hunting dogs are hard to find, just like treasure.

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I miss my pick up truck that my former girlfriend took with my best hunting dog when she ran off with my best friend.

There must be a country/western song about that kind of tragedy. Kind of makes the eyes water just reading it.

I can always buy another truck, and get a another girlfriend that can cook roadkill

Lot of truth to that statement John.

Lorddean:
Welcome back to the hunt that never ends!

V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread