OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone come up with an accurate map of buried treasure in SE Pa yet? My team has digging equipment ready.

Have the star maps but you have to be an astrophysicist to unravel them.
V

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Except this one has a name and a person and a location and everything that hoax of a joke doesn't. Lol

I read some of that guys website and its pretty depressing. But, as you said, true.

The offer has a little life left as it limps along. Seems like Frank has gotten into the Fenn hoax hunt though he is still trying to figure out where to start his journey.

And of course the Pa story continues here on this board and the parallel wordpress blog. As I posted elsewhere, FMD was first to ban his thread and now TI. I guess the crazy mixed up blog can survive as there is no one to ban it.

BDD has been mainly silent again, guess he is digging somewhere on the eastern seaboard. I wouldn't even want to guess where though. Or for what. But I owe him a cold one on the bet I lost about Connecticut Sam a.k.a. BBJ getting banned again. We will all miss BBJ for his words of wisdom and bumping all the old threads back up to the top. Oh well.

I think BDD is upset at me for suggesting a clandestine night dig with Lastleg and then exposing his "raids" from the past. Maybe he will get back on this board and update us on his activities. He always has some good stories and deep holes.

Personally, I think BVI has the hottest story on the board. Too bad its under an obscure forum.

V

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
vor-It takes a lot more than that to upset me. I am waiting to hear the word on whether the "Reality Show" will come together. I can take it or leave it at this point. I also have a person that keeps telling me they will help me go treasure hunting full-time. This has gone on for a couple of years. Every time he is about ready, something happens. I am holding off on any digs at this moment. I am hoping that if I play my cards right I can go after each treasure one at a time. I have learned that if you are not properly prepared to completely follow thru on a dig you will regret it as you will always second guess what you shoulda/coulda done. I have some one-of-a-kind technologies that I need to check out and put to the test. I like to see things first hand and think that seeing is believing. As I have said, the best is yet to come. "Tomorrow is the day".

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello BDD
Good to hear from you, as always. Well, today is the "tomorrow" you referenced in your post so time to select a project and dig.

If someone has been making excuses for not wanting to start on your projects for over a year, it is likely that your deal is dead IMO. You don't want to wake up in another 25 years wishing you went digging before that parking lot was poured over your target.

Keep us posted.

V

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SEPa,
Turning inwardly, I saw there were some other threads on treasure net that referenced this one, and they all hostile in nature. Speaking for myself, "here" does not seem all that different from "elsewhere". If I thought or even suspected this was fake, I wouldn't be out there looking, I would move on, and I think that's why "they" shout "hoax" so often.

This quote was taken from the Sepa thread. I have to disagree that this thread is hostile (assuming it is the thread referenced and I see no other). I will also disagree that "elsewhere" (i.e. the sepaman wordpress blog) is not that different from the TN thread. The "elsewhere" blog is stated to be an experiment but appears as a nonsensical parody where everyone has multiple handles and you never know what is going on........maybe Manbat is on to something after all :laughing7:

I have no comment on the last sentence other than to note that you won't find me looking around the forest. Except, maybe, next to the pool. 8-)

V

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My AADD (adult attention deficit disorder) keeps me going off on too many tangents. It is hard for me to stay focused on just one thing. I need to force myself to have to go after the treasures by being committed to the dig in some way or another. I know this sounds like excuses but it's just the way it is. vor-If we worked together I bet we would find some treasure. Come to Florida. You pay the expenses, I will do the digging. Buy me some time. Let's do it! Don't be skeered, although my bite is worse than my bark.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What about "Cloud Mountain"? You have said it was a current HOT dig!
Thanks for your concern. As I have stated in the past on another thread I believe that the possible treasure at "Cloud Mountain" is at a very deep depth. It is in a place where I am not concerned about it "disappearing". It is on the list but is not at the top. I am saving it for the possible TV show.

Lafitte Deux

Jan 19, 2012
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett's
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh no! You mean that BBJ's clever guise was discovered? Who'd have thunk it.
Although I do kinda feel sorry for the guy, as he appeared to be handicapped in some fashion.

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh no! You mean that BBJ's clever guise was discovered? Who'd have thunk it.
Although I do kinda feel sorry for the guy, as he appeared to be handicapped in some fashion.

I prefer to believe he is just ahead of his time.
V

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using TreasureNet

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My AADD (adult attention deficit disorder) keeps me going off on too many tangents. It is hard for me to stay focused on just one thing. I need to force myself to have to go after the treasures by being committed to the dig in some way or another. I know this sounds like excuses but it's just the way it is. vor-If we worked together I bet we would find some treasure. Come to Florida. You pay the expenses, I will do the digging. Buy me some time. Let's do it! Don't be skeered, although my bite is worse than my bark.

Dog, maybe if I didn't know you so well. Its your way of the highway. And we don't see eye to eye on this dowsing thing. That one is just too steep to climb. But thanks for the offer. I may surprise you someday. After all, the world knows how to find you.

V

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Dog, maybe if I didn't know you so well. Its your way of the highway. And we don't see eye to eye on this dowsing thing. That one is just too steep to climb. But thanks for the offer. I may surprise you someday. After all, the world knows how to find you.

V
vor-You don't know me like you think you do. I listen to all advice good or bad. Decisions have to be made to move forward. I always try to go the best way. Dowsing is only a part of my story. As a matter of fact I no longer rely on or need dowsing. There is lots of equipment available to help pinpoint where to dig. I have met some VERY interesting people with unique talents and equipment. Yeah, you can find me as I am not hiding. You are missing out on a "GOLDEN" opportunity.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
vor

Dog is referring to an LRL that supposedly can identify from long range a target based on its atomic
properties. So if Dog wanted to find a lead mine he could drive around with someone holding the
gizmo out the window and wait until lead was recognized. This process eliminates the tedious and
boring research most cache hunters employ.

I recently handed Cu#*+ a bonafide gold bucket lead with the intent to prove or disprove the TH
potential of his equipment>LRL>AU Atomic Locator. ref FFForum. When he goes back to the canyon
where warm waters halt to find the final clue>blaze he can find not one but two fabulous treasures.

I don't know why Dog isn't teaming up with C. The time is NOW to capitalize on this one-time
opportunity. I hope sincerely the devise works but I'm from Missouri.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
vor

Dog is referring to an LRL that supposedly can identify from long range a target based on its atomic
properties. So if Dog wanted to find a lead mine he could drive around with someone holding the
gizmo out the window and wait until lead was recognized. This process eliminates the tedious and
boring research most cache hunters employ.

I recently handed Cu#*+ a bonafide gold bucket lead with the intent to prove or disprove the TH
potential of his equipment>LRL>AU Atomic Locator. ref FFForum. When he goes back to the canyon
where warm waters halt to find the final clue>blaze he can find not one but two fabulous treasures.

I don't know why Dog isn't teaming up with C. The time is NOW to capitalize on this one-time
opportunity. I hope sincerely the devise works but I'm from Missouri.

As usual more negativity without knowing the facts. I have seen in person NUMEROUS devices that the owners claim can be used as an LRL (long range locator). Some of them seem to work. That does not mean we dug up piles of gold and silver. I along with most everybody else on here have numerous metal detectors that "work" but that does not mean that they will always lead you to treasure.

First question to lastleg is what distance constitutes "long range"? Second question to the man from the state of Misery is how many of these devices has he seen or tested firsthand? Third question is how is all the "tedious and boring research" working out for you? Fourth question, being the expert treasure hunter that you seem to want to portray yourself as is, what is your success rate? Fifth question is who the heck is "C" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread