OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vor

Dog is referring to an LRL that supposedly can identify from long range a target based on its atomic
properties.

What kind of atomic signature does a blaze put out? :dontknow:

And that goes back to the age old question: If you are looking for gold does it locate the first gold ring or tooth filling you pass? You would never be able to even get out of town with that device.

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to see a photo of that LRL. Please don't let it be another version of a bent coat hanger. I'm hoping for a finely crafted electronic device with meters, and a speaker. Possibly even a CRT screen. It boggles ones scientific mind to envision a device that is sensitive enough to discriminate on the atomic level and at great distances as well. If this be the case, then dragging it on a cable behind a tow aircraft much like an airborne magnetometer is not out of the question. Or is it?

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
BDD 1. One mile 2. None 3. Great 4. Come see 5. One of your consultants

vor That is one reason the science makes no sense to me. How does it ignore surrounding items?
Unless you present an identical object to said gizmo and ask it to point to the location of
objects exactly of the same atomic signature? In this case it would be a bucket of nuggets
highgraded from a particular mine, the ore of which has its own chemical code. Assayers of
old could tell where a sample originated down to which mine it came from. Example of due
diligence in mining lore.

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BDD 1. One mile 2. None 3. Great 4. Come see 5. One of your consultants

vor That is one reason the science makes no sense to me. How does it ignore surrounding items?
Unless you present an identical object to said gizmo and ask it to point to the location of
objects exactly of the same atomic signature? In this case it would be a bucket of nuggets
highgraded from a particular mine, the ore of which has its own chemical code. Assayers of
old could tell where a sample originated down to which mine it came from. Example of due
diligence in mining lore.

Which begs the other age old question: Why would someone be peddling that device when he/she would be rich beyond their dreams from their finds?

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
Which begs the other age old question: Why would someone be peddling that device when he/she would be rich beyond their dreams from their finds?

For the same reason we never hear, "Psychic wins Powerball Lottery every time she plays".

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The LRL exists, but it is as big as a 2 1/2 ton truck and there is only one that was built. It resides on a US navy ship. Lets just say I don't recall the name of the ship and leave it at that. Frank...

hand print_edited-2.jpg

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
BDD

In answer to your fifth question:

Remember this? "BDD is a genuine treasure hunter and very serious about his leads and sources.
I met him and I like him, he has an excellent mind . . . ." 10/4/12

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
BDD

In answer to your fifth question:

Remember this? "BDD is a genuine treasure hunter and very serious about his leads and sources.
I met him and I like him, he has an excellent mind . . . ." 10/4/12

Okay I get it, you are talking about Curtis. Why didn't you just say it? It's not as if it's the "N" word or even the "C" word. His name is Curtis and he did come to my house with an LRL. I was impressed with what I saw. I am not sure how much of it was electronics or how much was dowsing. I believe in both as I have seen (unlike lastleg's lack of experience) both do things that prove there is something real going on. Curtis is just one of a number of people that have shown me devices. I am not going to tell you how they may work or what I saw. It would be like preaching to the non-believers. I have a very open mind and have been willing to give others the benefit of the doubt. Seeing is believing.

Some of you all need to get your head out of your.....ummm....fourth point of contact as we use to say in the Airborne military. Get out in the real world and meet new people. You never know what you might see and learn.

For the record Curtis is a real nice guy and I enjoyed my time with him, his brother-in-law and Ike. I plan on getting them to come back when the time is right.

No one has ever tried to sell me any kind of treasure hunting device.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Moon

I can't speak for him but have not seen a posted recovery. He did say he found a pea-sized nugget
in California from quite a distance. It's going to take a lot of peas to pay for his device.

lorddean13

Jun 13, 2012
Warminster PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For Christ's sake WTF are we talking about more fantasy crap here like LRL's if I wanted fantasy I would be on the Buried Treasure in Southern Pennsylvania thread.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
BDD

I think we covered this ground last year. Is/was the LRL you are refering to the H3?
Geotech - Technology for Treasure Hunting

The H3 is was Curtis had. I have witnessed numerous other completely different LRL's. Seeing is believing. I am willing to bet that most of the naysayers on here have a few things in common.

They claim that LRL's of ANY kind don't work at all.

They claim that no type of dowsing works.

They have never tried any of the LRL's themselves.

They have never put an LRL user to any kind of test on their own.

They only read what others have to say to get their so-called facts.

They have never tried dowsing themselves or if they have they gave up after one try.

They have never spent time with a serious dowser and done any testing of them on their own.

They have more than one metal detector but have never found a serious treasure.

They have never actually tried to find a serious treasure.

Like a parrot they can only repeat what they are told.

They don't really believe in much of anything including their own abilities.

They go from thread to thread berating the efforts of others.

I can't stand to be around these types and want to keep a safe distance from them as they will try to suck the positive energy out of me as they have NONE of their own.

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
<snip>
I can't stand to be around these types and want to keep a safe distance from them as they will try to suck the positive energy out of me as they have NONE of their own.
This is not true. I'm not negative. In fact, I'm POSITIVE LRL's don't work.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
<snip>This is not true. I'm not negative. In fact, I'm POSITIVE LRL's don't work.

Your username says it all. You KNOW this because ? I am sure you fit right in to my above scenario. Radar is an LRL and has been around a long time. Do you know about all the devices that ARE NOT advertised or available to "experts" like you that sit in front of your computer spewing your negativity and claiming to be a know-it-all? I am sick and tired of all the people on here acting like they are the judge and jury of Treasurenet. Crawl back under your rocks and shut up.

Last edited:

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
Bigdog,

I don't have a dog in your blind struggle with reality. For you it seems to be working. You must be well compensated due to your "finds" from the use of your "technologies". For the rest of us who struggle in the real world there remains only standard means to achieve wealth. Blindly, we seek education, then without a clue, we undertake the struggle up the corporate ladder of life. You likely do not care to associate with us; we are rooted too deeply in reality. We don't understand your methods of treasure locating. Although many of us are well grounded in highly technical and engineering professions, we are not capable of understanding your treasure locating "technology".

Perhaps as time becomes available, you will regale us with success stories which document the application of LRLs as key tools for the "hunt".

Simply stated; we place great trust in facts and viable technologies.

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your username says it all. You KNOW this because ? I am sure you fit right in to my above scenario. Radar is an LRL and has been around a long time. Do you know about all the devices that ARE NOT advertised or available to "experts" like you that sit in front of your computer spewing your negativity and claiming to be a know-it-all? I am sick and tired of all the people on here acting like they are the judge and jury of Treasurenet. Crawl back under your rocks and shut up.
No thanks. I'll continue to state my opinion. And I'll do it without spewing insults and vitriol. Good luck in your endeavors. Drop me a line when you're rich.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Bigdog,

I don't have a dog in your blind struggle with reality. For you it seems to be working. You must be well compensated due to your "finds" from the use of your "technologies". For the rest of us who struggle in the real world there remains only standard means to achieve wealth. Blindly, we seek education, then without a clue, we undertake the struggle up the corporate ladder of life. You likely do not care to associate with us; we are rooted too deeply in reality. We don't understand your methods of treasure locating. Although many of us are well grounded in highly technical and engineering professions, we are not capable of understanding your treasure locating "technology".

Perhaps as time becomes available, you will regale us with success stories which document the application of LRLs as key tools for the "hunt".

Simply stated; we place great trust in facts and viable technologies.

Goody for you Mr Moonrover. The naysayers arguments are VERY weak. The main one is "if an LRL actually worked why would any one be selling it or putting it on the internet?". DUH! That answers that. If they weren't selling it or putting it on the internet you wouldn't know about it now would you MR SMARTASS? Another argument is that the naysayers just don't understand how anything like that could work. There you go again. Lack of knowledge seems to be you all's problem. The next thing is that you really don't want to know about stuff you don't know because then you would have to admit you might be wrong which is IMPOSSIBLE for a lot of guys.

You all seem to rely on your "facts" from a guy on here that I will just call (C) or (Carl) who is MR DEBUNKER and claims to have a reward for a working unit. Keep drinking his KOOLAID! How's it taste?

In the past I would have been willing to share the details of what I have SEEN and what I KNOW and would have put it on here but because of the attitudes I have encountered I will not. You all can just use your store bought metal detectors and go search for coins and call yourselves "Treasure Hunters".

Hey I forgot to mention, did you hear about that BOZO claiming the earth is round? All us experts KNOW it is flat. We know this because we ventured out of our safe place and went to the edge of the earth and almost fell off. Boy that was close! I'll never listen to that JOKER again!

Last edited:

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My "flat world" comment was an attempt at a joke. But seriously...
You can "know" LRL's work. I can 'know" they don't. You don't have to be upset because I don't believe in them. I'm not upset that you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread