The other side of the triangles

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes!! Pictures and proof will come during this Solar cycle. Dowser[/QUOT
Showing pictures of finds can be very dangerous unless it is a few wore out coins. When you think about it, you never know who is reading about it, that is, can be thieves,
or some shifty folks.
It is always fascinating to read of folks who want proof of finds, or proof of HOW dowsing works, and Einstein could not even figure it out. Too many things to consider
for science to think of solving the problem. Some dowsers can tell you a small amount of how it works, then all of a sudden what they have said will NOT work
for unknown reasons. I do a little dowsing but there are times when the rays are dead as a nail. All you can do then is wait till it will work.
Have fun.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have considered many thing about who to teach and how much to show. But many people have been waiting for proof for so long. Even Dowsers that know it works would love to see more proof. Some of you that read all my topics and posts can probably guess what my first proof will be. Diamonds!!! I'll Dowse and dig Diamonds at the Arkansas diamond mine, till they ask me to leave. The media will be all over that. Everyone will finally see that I know what I talk about is true. Yes i can do it, I've practiced on them for over 10 yrs.

Garscale

Bronze Member
May 4, 2020
East texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wellllllll.......Good luck to ya. I'm all about finding treasure. I hope you load up.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Triangulation on distant targets is easy, and necessary. If I'm Dowsing for quantity I'll use long rods to begin. I Dowsed this NNW line on Dec 25, 2011. It wasn't until I transferred the line to the map, I hadn't thought of where or how far it was headed. As it shows it ended up near the mines of Cherry, 8 miles from the first Gold signal Dowse. At Powell springs campground the other side of the mtn, and from Cherry rd. I Dowsed the other side for triangulation, then finished Dowsed right to the target. The miners of the past had missed one spot. 34.35'57N -112.00 32 W

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200722-051153_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20200722-051153_Photos.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20200722-051118_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20200722-051118_Photos.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20200721-083451_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20200721-083451_Earth.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 59

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I realize many people think straight-ahead dowsing is best, but I disagree. 90 degrees (or close to it) is a much more sensitive area for eyesight and for dowsing, too. That's why I walk with the dowsing rod pointed out to my side. Same thing with map dowsing by sliding a ruler along the page.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I realize many people think straight-ahead dowsing is best, but I disagree. 90 degrees (or close to it) is a much more sensitive area for eyesight and for dowsing, too. That's why I walk with the dowsing rod pointed out to my side. Same thing with map dowsing by sliding a ruler along the page.

I dowse pointing forward, and cross in not out. I use the amount of the rods crossing to determine stuff. For depth halo you need a 45 degree cross, a half strength object signal. And in order to tell the specific quantity of the Elements in the matrix, I have to do comparitive dowsing. That's placing the signal on the ground next to the target, and comparing the strength of the rod cross, over each target. If I place a half oz of Gold next to my Gold target. I can tell which makes the rods cross the strongest. Cant do that at a distance.. A lot of rocks are the total signal because they are in a matrix and create a perimeter signal. Trace Gold signals far also.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I guess we are right back to where I was when I started my reply to this thread. No explanation of the science. Can't generate results consistently. No proof of any actual finds. Always know where the treasure is but something prohibits recovery.

I actually had high hopes for this one.
My first question for naysayers & skeptics is "Have you tried it?" I almost always get a deflection or my question is completely ignored. Give it a try! You're a science guy, ok what data or evidence would you feel more comfortable with? Mine or what you gathered yourself. If I showed you a pile of stuff I've located, you'd say Naw no way! That's just human nature. But if you do some experiments yourself, that'll set better in your mind since YOU did the research yourself. A pendulum or rods are cheap. Give it a try, there's a bunch of folks here that would be glad to help you along.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Dowsing works when their is an increase in Solar energy. Right now it's still unpredictable, and not constant. I've only felt it turn on twice in a week. And might not be on again for 6 months. Without constant power, I can see skeptical frustrations brewing. I dont hate any skeptics, because I know I can convert them. They just want a little more proof than what we dowsers provide. I posted that I will be providing in the near future, as Solar cycle gets going stronger. They can be skeptical a little longer. But their days are numbered.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not much on negative comments, but I could've been a skeptic. If I didnt know what I know, and read all that is posted about Dowsing everywhere, made correct l-rods and did everything the way its explained. I wouldn't be able to dowse. The rods wouldn't move, no dowsable anomalies, all hogwash as it was put. If nothing works then of course, why believe! But, one Dowser comes along and posts for over 15 years about how he can't dowse unless power is on, which is limited. Maybe that makes more sense as to why dowsing isn't working. Like I said before, the only thing that makes me diffrent is, I know when to dowse. Which is what I've been trying to figure out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread