The Outdoors Channel Pulls Production out of CO due to proposed gun laws

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If we illegally seized the land back in the day and practically killed everyone off, doesn't that make us all illegals? Just a thought;).
I love walking down the road and seeing all the different types of people, it makes for fun variety and constant creation. If we were all just a buncha "yankees" here then I'd be sure to "doodle" out:).
And if that yankee doodle comment is seen as racist then I'm SORRY TNET, I'm trying to calm it down, your infraction email really did get to me and I slept like CRAP last night.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then you will really enjoy the "It's a Small World" ride at Disneyland. People from all over the world are singing and enjoying life in general. There aren't any guns like in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride. Just everyone singing and smiling!! Kinda like it was at Woodstock except they aren't all smoking pot.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I always freak out at that pirate stuff, Way too many gun references,, And those cannons! And darn it, Those fireworks can be dangerous too! Safer just to stay home.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If we illegally seized the land back in the day and practically killed everyone off, doesn't that make us all illegals? Just a thought;).
I love walking down the road and seeing all the different types of people, it makes for fun variety and constant creation. If we were all just a buncha "yankees" here then I'd be sure to "doodle" out:).
And if that yankee doodle comment is seen as racist then I'm SORRY TNET, I'm trying to calm it down, your infraction email really did get to me and I slept like CRAP last night.

Does you mommie know you're trying to play with grownups?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread