The Passing Of Another Great!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another one has left us to join the band in the sky. Marvin Lee Aday, also known as Meat Loaf passed away this morning. Best known for "Bat Out of Hell,” which became one of the best-selling albums of all time.

One of the best concerts I ever saw was Meatloaf playing in a nightclub in St Louis in the mid 80's, a fantastic show, the backup singer from the video below was with him that night. He performed the entire Bat Out Of Hell Album and then encore was the Bat Out Of Hell II.

Few more videos.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another one has left us to join the band in the sky. Marvin Lee Aday, also known as Meat Loaf passed away this morning. Best known for "Bat Out of Hell,” which became one of the best-selling albums of all time.

One of the best concerts I ever saw was Meatloaf playing in a nightclub in St Louis, a fantastic show, the backup singer from the video below was with him that night. He performed the entire Bat Out Of Hell

Few more videos.

Thanks for sharing. Unique talent.

Fred Finder

Nov 8, 2020
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

One of the best concerts I ever saw was Meatloaf playing in a nightclub in St Louis in the mid 80's, a fantastic show, the backup singer from the video below was with him that night. He performed the entire Bat Out Of Hell Album and then encore was the Bat Out Of Hell II.

Few more videos.

He was a great one!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seems like many actors and singers are dying of late

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I hate to hear this. My wife and I were just talking about him the other day. He was indeed a True Talent, and poured his heart and soul out into his music and performances. He will certainly be missed. RIP Heaven just keeps gaining more and more talent. The Righteous Brothers sang about it.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I liked the Bat out of Hell Album.
Not much else.
except the Movie Roadie

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just heard Meatloaf died from Covid complications.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread