The "Peralta" Stone Maps --- On Their Own

Robert Hagans

Greenie
Jul 1, 2022
Phoenix AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett
That’s the biggest tallest thing there. Makes sense to me since I still have all my
Hi Stroker

Of course I tried, but this before I have understood the concept of the stone maps. After that point things come down to a logic and somehow to an easy explanation.
In the real life, the riddle at the bottom of the stone Trail map, as drawings, are like the other drawings on the map, and are shapes on the ground which are following small and bigger stones and different other faults. If someone will tell you something else, then he is far away from the solve of the stone maps.
Now as a riddle , because is connected with the one of the mine ( dot in circle of the riddle ) which holds a part of the Jesuit treasure, promts us to the Priest riddle which is directly attached to this one.
But, let's take the things from the beginning for better understanding. Horse stone map is a locator map in regards to find the horse landmark and after following the drawings on the map, to find the mines depicted on it. The purpose of the H/P map would been to be taken out of the mountains after the maps would been done, in regards to be used as a locator map for those who would been interested to find the treasure, but for some reasons, maybe no time to leave/live, the map remained with the other stone maps at the place where should be find.
The dot in circle from the riddle in the stone Trail map, is the same symbol and it's in the same location with the mine on the stone cross map, the lower mine in front of the Horse and the same mine beside the heart (4) from the Priest map. The mines in front of the Horse are the same mines depicted in the Priest map between the heart #4 and the cross.
So, the riddle on the Trail map says almost what the Priest's riddle says ( from the bottom to the top ):
" Find the heart (4) and the mine and after go above to the other mine to find the Trail map. After go above and find the cross. From there follow 18 crosses ( lugares ) on a dangerous trail ( 184 meters ) until the final target, a cave which holds treasure and whatever the number seven means. "
View attachment 1983707
Here I have to make something clear, the upper mine in front of the Horse it's not one of the three mines/caves which hold the Jesuit treasure, but one common gold mine like many from that region, which was used for the deposit of the maps.
7 means Gold 7TH letter in the alphabet G that’s how spainyards and jesuits used numbers

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And so I believe this to, but back to the witch get cross is pointing straight up in the morning early noon then her cross points straight in front of her in the later day pointing to the mine opening the horse is opposite her both looking at the entrance the only reason I said silver mine is because there is writing that says SILV but that’s all that could be made out as for the stone waltz thought was a grave I made a mistake the cross has what looks like a star at top a circle in the middle of cross and a heart at bottom of cross with 3’S all over it a 4 and looking close some faces on stone what’s your thoughts
IMHO the face refer to a stone bed rock the is standing upward , thus called a stone face ...! old Dutch German miners ,call them a stone face because bed rock dose not do that very often ,my Father ask my grandfather on my mothers side he was Dutch German and had no idea why my father was asking him the question .i was only a kid but never forgot his reply ...and yes there is a stone face there ,i don't have anyone left to go back to the mine with me . i don't have the founds to go back to AZ . i am getting to old to risk my life but i am just a crazy guy from NY what would i know ...lol i don't really care about wealth any more . do i know where the mine is ...YES i do !

Last edited:

Robert Hagans

Greenie
Jul 1, 2022
Phoenix AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett
IMHO the face refer to a stone bed rock the is standing upward , thus called a stone face ...! old Dutch German miners ,call them a stone face because bed rock dose not do that very often ,my Father ask my grandfather on my mothers side he was Dutch German and had no idea why my father was asking him the question .i was only a kid but never forgot his reply ...and yes there is a stone face there , but i just a crazy guy from NY what would i know ...lol
No it’s more of a lion face I can put a pick up but not sure how to picture on this site

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No it’s more of a lion face I can put a pick up but not sure how to picture on this site
no your wrong its two lions laying down . one has his head turned a little to the left, i am sorry i thought you were talking about this lion .

Attachments

• [0]IMG_0003_BAK_.jpg
    [0]IMG_0003_BAK_.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Robert Hagans

Greenie
Jul 1, 2022
Phoenix AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was going to show you a stone but you declined . Not getting two lion heads you could have seen in picture I’m not new at this and I could answer a lot of your questions but o well sorry to bother you God bless good hunting friend
why would have any questions i know where it is ...lol

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some day the human race will under stand what it is to be a immortal , till then you will just have to wonder how i knew where it was .... Stay safe Stay free

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Fellow Dutch Hunters,

I enjoy all the different solves presented here. Nice to have something new to read after a quiet spell. Wonder if there will be a "Lawton Manuscript" for newbies to follow?

The original stone maps are still in the museum, and they do speak for themselves. They are the oldest record of discovery, and location of what has come to be known as the LDM.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I enjoy all the different solves presented here. Nice to have something new to read after a quiet spell. Wonder if there will be a "Lawton Manuscript" for newbies to follow?

The original stone maps are still in the museum, and they do speak for themselves. They are the oldest record of discovery, and location of what has come to be known as the LDM.
sorry to confuse your under standing of the stones . but they don't show the LDM . the LDM was found in the med to late 1870's, the stones were made a short time after 1603 .the fact is the the LDM dose not show up on the stone or the profile map or the Gonzales map ..i know why but that would take a long time to explain it ..its about shape shifting and living many life times and being anyone you wish to be .. time shaman are very unwilling to talk about what makes them who they are ...the fact is if you can't under stand others you can never soul shadow anyone .. but it takes a few 100 thousand years to learn the codes and meanings .. if you ever meet one you most likely will never know it , they could be just different ...

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if the human race could every under stand even 2/3 of the power of the human brain ,we might all be rich in life and wisdom ...but if you read the bible the human races batting average is not looking very good so far ...your still alive so are moneys for now ...

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Newbies lol i wonder if anyone can follow my work ...lol..... i feel sorry for those that think the stone will guide them to the LDM . i stand by what i have said so many times in the past . the LDM is not on the stones ..the fact the pit shaft is only 14-16ft deep tells any good miner that the pit was only worked for a few years .. 3-5 years at most before Waltz got the mine . in around the year 1878 and he only had the mine till the year 1884...that would tell us by any sound logic the pit mine is no older then the early to mid 1870"s ,and yes i do agree the stone are a far greater value then the Waltz LDM legend well every be ...the treasures of the stones far out value the LDM ...and i will Add that IMHO the LDM is worth somewhere around the $300 million value at todays prices

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
let me make one more statement that may add earned value to the stones , the stones do in fact show the location of the tunnel and the treasure is still in the tunnel ..the evidence is so tiny you will never under stand what it means till you are told by some one that has correctly translated the stone the correct way ..the map makers were genius and it will take one twice as brilliant to under stand both of them ...

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
7 means Gold 7TH letter in the alphabet G that’s how spainyards and jesuits used numbers
So you say Spaniards and Jesuits used the 7th letter from the English alphabet as a code for " G " gold?
I don't think so because they used the Spanish language in their maps, so the G don't match with the word ORO, which means gold in Spanish.

Robert Hagans

Greenie
Jul 1, 2022
Phoenix AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett
why would have any questions i know where it is ...lol
Good hunting đź‘Ť
So you say Spaniards and Jesuits used the 7th letter from the English alphabet as a code for " G " gold?
I don't think so because they used the Spanish language in their maps, so the G don't match with the word ORO, which means gold in Spanish.
soon my brother you will be proven wrong just because this page says newbie don’t mean your right and everybody is wrong but all good we will see who the better treasure hunter is soon see I got God and his promises so God bless you and hope you fulfill your dreams remember my name P.S do some research it’ll expand your knowledge

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good hunting đź‘Ť

soon my brother you will be proven wrong just because this page says newbie don’t mean your right and everybody is wrong but all good we will see who the better treasure hunter is soon see I got God and his promises so God bless you and hope you fulfill your dreams remember my name P.S do some research it’ll expand your knowledge
Brother Robert, I have explained which was the language used by the Spaniards and Jesuits in their maps. Here it's not about who is right and who is wrong and in any case it's not a treasure hunting competition. Anyone has a theory which could be better than anyone else, but at this stage all theories are the same good, until will be proven wrong in the research process.
I don't believe your God would help you to find treasure. He will give you health and happiness if you are humble and a good man.
But you have to know a detail about the God who are protecting this treasure. Thunder God ( Zeus ) is the father of gods and humans and is the most ancient after his father Kronos and his mother Gea. Zeus belongs to the silver period of humanity, with the gold period belonging to his parents. On this planet, the humanity " traveled " through five periods, declining morally and spiritually, and these are: the gold , the silver , the bronze ( what the medals in sports are ), the heroes era ( here it's not a metal ) and the last, the iron period in which we are living now, it's not a noble metal and could be magnetized ( manipulated ). In the gold period, there were not human beings but only souls, and Thunder God after defeating his father who was a Titan, made the humans like we know today. After making the humans, Zeus was not able to handle the three dimensions of humanity ( souls, beings and space ) and gave two of them to two of his brothers, Poseidon and Hades.

So, if you want to can reach this treasure, you have to become morally and spiritually a human being from the silver period, or at least one of a noble metal.
Good luck.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread