THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Going vegetarian tonight. Whipped up a 6 bean salad & added some roasted bell peppers and cucumber and some herbs from the garden.

Also a roasted corn and garlic salsa supper should be tasty we'll use some naan bread we have in the freezer for the salsa.

Attachments

• DSC03798.JPG
    DSC03798.JPG
    445.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC03801.JPG
    DSC03801.JPG
    388.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Off like a chair with wheels on a ship...

time to get horizontal.

C u n am.

Sheperdess

Jan 20, 2013
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking at the line-up of music-one would either love/hate the tribute. I will say a tad too heavy for my ears. Many nights over a period of a week-ouch!

Yes that music is way too heavy for me too! And LOUD! It wouldn't be so bad if they'd quit at 10:00 pm. No chance of that!

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
.......Rev my serial number is 1367.... The ignition need replaced I know, the old one fell out and it never ran again. They is some other recalled rear axel? Stuff I’m not exactly sure...
I included it in a bid on a storage building and bought it all. At the time I kinda dreamed they would get poplar and be worth something. Like twice what I payed for everything but not yet. That was 7 years ago? about? I might as well wear it out like everything else I seem to have... I’ll make a few pics if you wanna looksee....

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
.......Rev my serial number is 1367.... The ignition need replaced I know, the old one fell out and it never ran again. They is some other recalled rear axel? Stuff I’m not exactly sure...
I included it in a bid on a storage building and bought it all. At the time I kinda dreamed they would get poplar and be worth something. Like twice what I payed for everything but not yet. That was 7 years ago? about? I might as well wear it out like everything else I seem to have... I’ll make a few pics if you wanna looksee....

The igniter/ignition box on them can give a wallet a black eye. $400 possible .
Due to wanted upgrades IF an ignition box was replaced , the E.C.M. needs upgraded too. Oil cooler ,Tranny shimming ect...It's a question of how much you want to invest in parts and labor. IF parts and upgraded ignition components and software is still available.
Then there is the question of mileage and internal conditions before putting more into it.

infodept

I left an old bike I had half ownership in in a carriage garage due to an abrupt move.
An associate and I had "found" it in an old underground barn. (He could access it in the carriage garage after I split.)Gave the owner twenty bucks. Or was it ten?
We'd pulled the heart shaped head and I was thunking it every few days as it soaked trying to free up the frozen pistons.
We hadn't even determined manufacturer yet. The plan was to parade it. L.o.l..

Did take my 68 CL 350 Enduro with me though.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats Rusty on getting the DL, all the best going forward.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Back at ya Bill

Sheperdess

Jan 20, 2013
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank Bill! Have you heard John Mayer with the Great full Dead? He is such a talented musician.

Hey I just had a childhood memory arise. My sister and neighbor boys found a motorcycle hidden in a haystack. There was a blue jean jacket and a light of some kind. Someone had made the stack into a hidden shed. We informed the police. I don't know whatever happened to it.

Sheperdess

Jan 20, 2013
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't wait for his new album. It's about done I believe. "Carry Me Away" ������

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used