THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Man o man has it been raining here! My daughter went with me and my dad today. She loved it and wants to go again. It was kind of funny because she was talking to Mr WD about whether or not we needed to stop at the boat store for him. He told her the part was on back order. She told him that it was okay. We needed to go back because we only went through maybe 1/8th of the place. Lol. We stopped at a Cracker Barrel for lunch. A great day spent with my dad and daughter. None of us found the perfect item to buy. Seen some really cool stuff like railroad lanterns and signs and oh so many bottles. And I have a question for ARC but I can?t remember now. Off to figure out supper. CUL8R!

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had enough.....im going to vero and hunt for some 1715 stuff !! Oct 7 ill go up and stay at the driftwood inn.

As you know,Just a little N. of Vero...Hit it !:) 007.JPG

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again... something wicked this way comes.

AL182021_5day_cone_with_line_and_wind.png

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hope it turns north ARC otherwise it might get in the gulf. We don’t need that.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning.

Yes... this storm... arrrg.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sam is trying to get its act together...

And it isnt gonna have much of a problem doing so...

b3201724-c8dc-44a7-a3f1-1cf705ba1406.jpg

Last edited:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good morning Tnet and crew

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning ARC, Bill, Rook

I was reading up on Sam, looks like it will be a strong one.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning everyone !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning.

Yes... this storm... arrrg.

Have been getting pounded for 2 days now....feels like something forming right on us....crazy amounts of rain.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning you swashbuckling, rum drinking, treasure hunters!

Who ya calling "swashbukling" !

And "treasure hunter" !!!

I resemble that !... ERRR RESENT !

Ym now errrr... as far as the "rum drinking" ...

Why thank you kind lady... dont mind if i do.

***ARC holds out his rum mug for WD to fill ***

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Who ya calling "swashbukling" !

And "treasure hunter" !!!

I resemble that !... ERRR RESENT !

Ym now errrr... as far as the "rum drinking" ...

Why thank you kind lady... dont mind if i do.

***ARC holds out his rum mug for WD to fill ***

***WD fills Arcs mug to the brim and passes the bottle to Bart***

There are good ships,
And there are wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea.
But the best ships,
Are friendships,
And may they always be.

Heres to me, you and the rest of the scurvy crew!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
***WD fills Arcs mug to the brim and passes the bottle to Bart***

There are good ships,
And there are wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea.
But the best ships,
Are friendships,
And may they always be.

Heres to me, you and the rest of the scurvy crew!

Here Here!!!!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well guys....there is another passion of mine that I've never talked about here on t-net.....I am an arm chair analyst of military hardware. I won't go into why I now feel the way I do....I also won't go into just how involved I've been and how I know what I know, but it goes back many years to college and some of the first projects I was involved with concerning of all things....chemical and bio weapons !! I have kept track and stayed current on every aspect of military advancements both domestic and foreign. I have not written any kind of papers on the subject since college, but it has always been a passion of mine. Anyway to get to the point....I am very up to speed on the newest hardware in the field, and the development of next generation military hardware on the drawing boards....both my cousins work for DOD developing software that is used in guided missle programs. And actual engineering of new guided missle systems. Latley....the Chinese are aggressively developing all areas of there military, and especially the feild of aviation, naval capacity, hypersonic missiles, hand held laser weapons, and electromagnetic rail guns. I won't go into the military acronyms and long winded explanations of the actual hardware because it would take many paragraphs and pages to explain the features and details of all these new systems.

Here is what im trying to say.....we as Americans will fight a devastating world war with china....its not if its when !! Everything the PLA is developing, fielding, and preparing for is definitely a major invasion of tiawan. Already alliances are rapidly changing and morphing. America, Australia, and the UK will now defend the pacific. The latest tiff between France, Australia, and the USA is partly about these shifting alliances. The subs that the us will supply Australia with are for one thing only....to seek out and destroy china's surface naval fleet !! We absolutely need to sink there navy to win any conflict with China!!

Also I have been informed that we do indeed have an ace up our sleeve....I can not be certain just what that is, but I believe if we hadn't been involved with the latest debacle in Afghanistan....there would have already been a reveal of this new advantage what ever it may be.....there may be a reveal soon...at least thats the rumors im hearing. Remember folks we are the only country with a space force.....and its been around for decades....it used to be called D.O.R.....Department of reconnaissance. The main thing to take away is that we are going to have a war with china, and it could be nuclear !! I can only prepare my son for an alternate way of living in the event it affects us in the future....ill start by purchasing a sail boat and teaching him how to sail !!

I pray for the first time that im wrong.....everything is currently pointing to a confrontation with china.....if I were china looking at the current state of affairs in the usa....I would be prestaging and forward deploying my forces....just as they are doing.....America is showing signs of decaying power.....the perfect time to take tiawan is now....they will use the same tactics as desert storm.....china has been studying desert storm for decades, and now is ready to use the shock and aw tactics we developed !! Hang on folks...it may be sooner than later !!

My RANT is over !!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread