THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My bahamian gold coin thread has lost its banner status ?? What the heck ?? Its not up anymore, and when I find it in the beach and shallow water forum it no longer has a banner title next to it !! Oh well....ill have to try harder I guess ??

? ? ? this one >?

Bart... which thread is your award missing from ? ?
They fixed it again....its back !!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
oh Jeeezus H Key Ryst!

I know she was a CanCan Dancer who married a Frenchman...

my life is complicated!

Does Canada have Ancestral Citizenship? ( I got mine already with Czech Republic on Mothers side)
IF you have a lot of money , you might find ancestral citizen ship many places....

Your pedigree is like a suitcase covered with travel stickers. Welcome to the club!

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly!...Doing business in the EU, once you have EU citizenship, opens about 98% more....
Was well worth the $3500 to get it.

It is a little known process..., but actually in many countries, especially Italy and Greece, very cheap and easy..

Its funny, for the Chinese people, collecting citizenships is more of a hobby....look at St Kitts and Nevis!

Last edited:

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning to the crew. Dave thanks for adding to the typical Canadian dishes. Foods like bagels and smoked meat I just take them for granted considering they're such a staple around here.
If anything, 'Canadian food' is unique comfort food Bill. :laughing7:

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Im all done with that approach dave.....its out of my hands. They are still working on this site, and that's enough load on them !! I tried many times to get credit for all my banners with little luck.....I had 5, but was only credited with 4.... my 5th one showed up on birdmans profile. He tried for months to get it straight for me with t-net and so did I. The last thing I want to be known for is a whiney little bitch constantly complaining about a stupid award on a social media sight !! Its hard enough to find this much treasure, and I'd rather save my energy and effort actually finding the treasure, than squabbling over petty stuff. Its the sites loss not mine....im holding the coin now !! Most of my banners are a slight bit different in the fact that they are acutal treasure pieces with great historical provenance and significance. This site is the one who benefits most from my content.....after all they own all this content !! Ill not say another word about any of it...whats concerns me is finding more and filling my own chest up....like the guys who went before me on these fleet wrecks did !!
Well said Bart! :occasion14:

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning ARC and rook.
Off this morning to Windsor for my first road trip to Southwestern Ontario.
Been looking forward to this day since I started with Generac. :thumbsup:

Yes xaos, I think the fact that your grandmother was a "CanCan Dancer who married a Frenchman", makes you an 'Honorary Half-Canadian'. :laughing7:

Have a great week everyone! :wave:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Headed out to fish....maybe we will chase the showers ?

We ride up and down the reef edge and look for the bait splashing on the surface.....this splashing by the bait is called a "shower", and usally means a predator is chasing the bait. We ride up at speed and quickly cast into the shower hoping to catch the predators....mahi, sailfish, and mackerel are the common targets when chasing showers....this phenomenon only happens for a couple months in the fall, and is alot of fun !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread