THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In most Cities in the US, the traffic signals are part of a giant system, which attempts to optimize flow.
In the morning, on routes into cities, these lights stay green longer..
The intersections are all monitored, and the computer optimizes the flow...

This video is pedestrian/bike centric...in the US...well...you know that story...

In much of Australia, the crosswalks are midpoint of the block, rather than at the intersections, to avoid the issues with pedestrians blocking an intersection, or to facilitate right (or left) on red....

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just fired up 1/2 gallon of green cherry tomatoes for fermenting from the garden.

DSC04166.JPG

GoldieLocks

Bronze Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have really bad disks in my neck. I KNOW the next surgeon I speak to will say it is REALLY time to FIX them!
Has anyone had spinal surgery?

I have had 3 other out patient surgeries in the last 7.5 years. I was very motion-sick after the last one and spent the night in the hospital.

Maybe others have struggled with this stuff too??

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Due to popular demand... Another Random Chat Thread is born... THE "RCT".

Pull up a comfy chair on the online "Home away from home".

Everyone and anyone is welcomed to join in and become part.

Please abide by the TreasureNet rules.

Most of all... Enjoy.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have really bad disks in my neck. I KNOW the next surgeon I speak to will say it is REALLY time to FIX them!
Has anyone had spinal surgery?

I have had 3 other out patient surgeries in the last 7.5 years. I was very motion-sick after the last one and spent the night in the hospital.

Maybe others have struggled with this stuff too??
GoldieLocks, knock on wood no spinal issues for me. Good luck with your future surgery.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the advice about making him a nice display box of interesting things I found on his property Whadi. I've given him a few things over the years, but I like your idea of staying in touch with him as a friend. :thumbsup:

But right now, I'm still pretty upset over losing this permission due to no fault of my own. It seriously hurts my heart to know that there's so much more yet to be found, but likely never will be due to the actions of others. :sadsmiley:
It is our choice....about how we feel. Holding onto things too tightly just causes our fingers to hurt more, when HE pries them open! That is true for grudges as well.

Like I said before, when something like this happens to me, I now take it as God's way of moving me off the spot. Get me to move on to something else HE wants me to find.

Make the box, give it for Christmas, show there's no ill will between you. Ya just never know!

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning to the crew. Dave good luck on your hunt with all the rain the signals will be screaming at you.
Thank you Bill, I intended to go out, but I took the dog for a walk and did a few chores around the house instead. :thumbsup:

Is your vegetable garden just about done for the year?

Last edited:

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In most Cities in the US, the traffic signals are part of a giant system, which attempts to optimize flow.
In the morning, on routes into cities, these lights stay green longer..
The intersections are all monitored, and the computer optimizes the flow...

This video is pedestrian/bike centric...in the US...well...you know that story...

In much of Australia, the crosswalks are midpoint of the block, rather than at the intersections, to avoid the issues with pedestrians blocking an intersection, or to facilitate right (or left) on red....
Xaos, Yeah like on a busy street crossing when I was in NYC on business there was a sign posted that 15 or so people were killed because they didn't make it across before the light turned.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you Bill, I intended to go out, but I took the dog for a walk and did a few chores around the house instead. :thumbsup:

Is your vegetable garden just about done for the year?
Good morning Dave, It's winding down still have some herbs, swiss chard, kale and celery root but pretty much everything else has been pulled up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread