THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Am I the only person who has figured out how to make actual microwave s'mours?
I have made them in the microwave. Desperate times called for desperate measures.
I had heard of them-but luckily that it wasn't a skill testing question-:dontknow:
Luckily the old Google search has me the answer

People also ask

Are s'mores Canadian?

Image result for what are s'mores

Bonfire or no bonfire, these s'mores are uniquely Canadian and arguably the most decadent. Inspired by the classic campfire treat of marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers, this variation incorporates delicious Nanaimo bar flavouring.

I need :coffee2::hello2:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to vote banner on "my first gold coin" thread. How are we supposed to vote banner again ?? Hard to believe.....a gold escudo, and a Portuguese gold in a weeks time.....both belong up top !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Trying to vote banner on "my first gold coin" thread. How are we supposed to vote banner again ?? Hard to believe.....a gold escudo, and a Portuguese gold in a weeks time.....both belong up top !!
I believe you click report-then again I thought the Admin. stated something about the upvotes a thread/post gets.
Kind of murky still on exactly what to do-I'm thinking the old way was a lot easier-or just familiar.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post deleted, politics is not allowed in this thread.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe you click report-then again I thought the Admin. stated something about the upvotes a thread/post gets.
Kind of murky still on exactly what to do-I'm thinking the old way was a lot easier-or just familiar.
The thread "my first gold coin" was moved to Beach and Shallow Water Forum it was posted in the Equinox forum that does not have banner votes, it can not receive banner votes in Equinox forum.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread