THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A few people mentioned they have a hard time finding the delete function.
I sign on from a laptop and after posting a message along the bottom left there's a report button, then edit and delete button.
Gee as I write this I look, and look-nada Bill
It's only there once I post reply.
So one has to do the edit before anyone sees it.

It's the cancel button before the post reply I'm looking for.
Because geez if I wrote something-reread it-rethought it-wanted to cancel it :dontknow:
Too many icons probably there somewhere if one was literate in icons.
But I'm thinking the cancel button on the old was still better.
Bring back the cancel button! :laughing7:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

Because geez if I wrote something-reread it-rethought it-wanted to cancel it :dontknow:
That's what I am saying!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just had a wonderful road rage....one hour in traffic at the security gate, and this b...h tris to roar up on the shoulder and cut me off after passing 150 cars in the dirt. I tried to block her and rear-ended the car in front of me. Guy gets out and starts ripping into this woman !! I get out with him and if it had been a male I would be in jail for assault !! Basically told her to go pound sand to be polite on t-net !! Old man looked at me and said don't worry, it wasn't your fault !! Small dent in his car....no police called !! Yhank god.....I bet we scared the sh.t out of her !!

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::hello2::BangHead:Just had a wonderful road rage....one hour in traffic at the security gate, and this b...h tris to roar up on the shoulder and cut me off after passing 150 cars in the dirt. I tried to block her and rear-ended the car in front of me. Guy gets out and starts ripping into this woman !! I get out with him and if it had been a male I would be in jail for assault !! Basically told her to go pound sand to be polite on t-net !! Old man looked at me and said don't worry, it wasn't your fault !! Small dent in his car....no police called !! Yhank god.....I bet we scared the sh.t out of her !!

Just had a wonderful road rage....one hour in traffic at the security gate, and this b...h tris to roar up on the shoulder and cut me off after passing 150 cars in the dirt. I tried to block her and rear-ended the car in front of me. Guy gets out and starts ripping into this woman !! I get out with him and if it had been a male I would be in jail for assault !! Basically told her to go pound sand to be polite on t-net !! Old man looked at me and said don't worry, it wasn't your fault !! Small dent in his car....no police called !! Yhank god.....I bet we scared the sh.t out of her !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning to you too.

I don't do the whole 'good morning' thing, but I'm not rude to women.
LOL. It is hard to keep up sometimes. I try not to forget anyone. I have a sneaky suspicion that since the RPT is unlocked, things will be slowing down a bit here. :dontknow: We shall see.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Jim,
If you decide not to post a message after you've typed it just use the easy way out and hit the back arrow at the top left of your screen. That'll bring you back to the previous page and your message should go poof.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here it is. What all of us have wandered

Attachments

• 2433916C-B822-46AB-9AC6-238A14616940.jpeg
    2433916C-B822-46AB-9AC6-238A14616940.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 17

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I am glad I wasn't around! I hate it when the MR gets road rage. One time he and this gal were going at it. I was so embarrassed. I was shrinking in my seat. When they finally got around the construction barrels and were side by side, at the same time, they both flipped each other off and then they both started cracking up laughing. Geesh!
I am glad no one was hurt, Bart.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Jim,
If you decide not to post a message after you've typed it just use the easy way out and hit the back arrow at the top left of your screen. That'll bring you back to the previous page and your message should go poof.
Tried that on the smart phone.
The smartie phone kicks me right out of the thread to the previous page.
I think that happens on the desktop as well.
Then with the smacking download speed, that could mean a 5 minute lull in nothing happens.
Weird I can go onto other forums and I can travel around with ease.
Treasure Net not so, having lag times.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here it is. What all of us have wandered
Well I really thought I had a big hen until it crowed at 18 weeks.
Switched teams Bubbles did.
But he SO sensitive, caring, protective.
Still jumps in the laying boxes, sounds like hen, looks behind.
Zippo buddy, you're a rooster 🐓 🤣
20210515_172651.jpg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Jim,
That doesn’t work because it remembers your draft anyway. But I found the answer! Laptop and smartphone. On the bar at top towards the right there is an arrow that looks like the refresh button on a screen except it goes the other direction. It is an undo button. Also there are 3 dots left to it . Click on that and then at right you see a floppy disc with down arrow. Click on that and you can delete draft.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions