THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Warm here in California compared to most places, the nice weather the only thing good about California.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211124-095016_Weather.jpg
    Screenshot_20211124-095016_Weather.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 16

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Luv to shoot the shit gentleman ... ...and the lady...WD:headbang:
But I have crown molding, baseboard, trim and fireplace rock tomorrow.. Mantle too....
That's most likely not the proper terminology... but notice my middle finger!!!!
You got the terminology right,I,ve cut and put up a lot of miles of Crown,base,shoe,and various trim.Only rock I deal with is Rock music!!!!

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shelby was definitely on his A game when he designed and built the Cobra.
Yeah to bad he's gone, he was one of a kind . I saw him many times at Lime Rock Raceway.And also don't forget his Shelby GT 500 Mustang design.But his legend will live on for- ever.
>>

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah to bad he's gone, he was one of a kind . I saw him many times at Lime Rock Raceway.And also don't forget his Shelby GT 500 Mustang design.But his legend will live on for- ever.
Damn fine driver too,maybe even better than that.Ain,t it kind of funny how Texas produces so many legends?

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have some leftover chicken legs chopped mine up and made a chicken salad with it added mayo, some green onions, etc...We got some leftover brussel sprouts and rice we'll heat up. And steaming a bunch of asparagus.

I'll make sure to put some of the veggies aside for Jeff so he can deep fry them....:laughing7:
:laughing7::laughing7:

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you're enjoy the fresh air....I try to get in a long walk just about every day great way to keep in shape and luckily we have lots of parks along the lake to enjoy which is a bonus.
I try my best to take advantage of nice days. A good walk always does me well.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad you're enjoy the fresh air....I try to get in a long walk just about every day great way to keep in shape and luckily we have lots of parks along the lake to enjoy which is a bonus.
Come on you old fart tell the truth now-pony up-the only reason you are out so early is to smooze with the lady dog walkers, and watch the Lycra clad female joggers/fast walkers.:headbang::hello2::occasion14::icon_thumright::icon_thumleft::laughing7::notworthy:

(Jealous hermit living in a forest at the end of a dead end road-nothing to look at except squirrels on his morning stroll) :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions