THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on you old fart tell the truth now-pony up-the only reason you are out so early is to smooze with the lady dog walkers, and watch the Lycra clad female joggers/fast walkers.:headbang::hello2::occasion14::icon_thumright::icon_thumleft::laughing7::notworthy:

(Jealous hermit living in a forest at the end of a dead end road-nothing to look at except squirrels on his morning stroll) :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
Lol I live in the country all I see is almond trees, fields, irrigation ditches, and some wild life. Though I still greatly appreciated all the fresh air and nature.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Come on you old fart tell the truth now-pony up-the only reason you are out so early is to smooze with the lady dog walkers, and watch the Lycra clad female joggers/fast walkers.:headbang::hello2::occasion14::icon_thumright::icon_thumleft::laughing7::notworthy:

(Jealous hermit living in a forest at the end of a dead end road-nothing to look at except squirrels on his morning stroll) :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
Jim,
Thanks for the chuckles....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: Now that the cooler weather is here the scantily clad young ladies are few and far between these days. And those that are out and about are adding on layers.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Jim,
Thanks for the chuckles....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: Now that the cooler weather is here the scantily clad young ladies are few and far between these days. And those that are out and about are adding on layers.
No doubt on the layering up now.
My Merino insulates are my best:hello2: friends until next may/June.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
To all of the RCT pirates:

1637827290135.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread