THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in Feb.2019 these popped up on the Miller table.I think I've finally found what they are :) "Pure Silver Crystals"
005.JPG
012.JPG
005.JPG
:)
They look like a match to me.First pix. is what I found on line of (Pure Silver Crystals). Last 2 pix. is what the Miller table produced.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To all of the RCT pirates:

View attachment 1992959
I give thanks for my new machine and the wonderful finds it has already uncovered in just 3 trips! And..........most of all.....a wonderful place to share my joy in finding them! With people who truly understand!
Happy belated T-Day, Milady!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Had to make a delivery to the city.
Wow seems strange sitting in the car looking at the world.
One city block 8 homeless folks.
4 having indepth conversations with walls and the cement.
Weird how invisible they seem to everyone else.
I had a good chuckle, store owner of natural foods parked in front.
"Welcome to the city Jim"
Been that long?
:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Problem......Any of you guys know about cameras ?
Bought new a few years ago a Nikon D-3100.It stopped working/no power.Installed another battery from a neighbors(working) D-3100 ...and it still is dead.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Problem......Any of you guys know about cameras ?
Bought new a few years ago a Nikon D-3100.It stopped working/no power.Installed another battery from a neighbors(working) D-3100 ...and it still is dead.
Roger, Here's a trouble shooting link that might help.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am having a mix of dread and excitement. I am going to be watching my uncles house for a week starting Monday. It's in the mountain in a place called Cathy's Valley. I'll be alone a week and I dread that I don't like being alone with my anxiety disorder I do terrible alone and being somewhere different then home my anxiety disorder acts up for days until I settle so not looking forward to that either. But I'm excited for the metal detecting opportunity there is plenty to walk to and a park fairly close I'll spend a lot of time in. I hope the metal detecting keeps me distracted enough to keep my mental good.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am having a mix of dread and excitement. I am going to be watching my uncles house for a week starting Monday. It's in the mountain in a place called Cathy's Valley. I'll be alone a week and I dread that I don't like being alone with my anxiety disorder I do terrible alone and being somewhere different then home my anxiety disorder acts up for days until I settle so not looking forward to that either. But I'm excited for the metal detecting opportunity there is plenty to walk to and a park fairly close I'll spend a lot of time in. I hope the metal detecting keeps me distracted enough to keep my mental good.
Just hang in there and make the most of it....long walks, metal detecting, etc...watch some movies, favourite music, etc...you'll be fine.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just hang in there and make the most of it....long walks, metal detecting, etc...watch some movies, favourite music, etc...you'll be fine.
I definitely will try. I just know my anxiety will act up just a matter of keeping it in check. I'm going to have to try to keep myself busy trying to keep myself hyped up about being able to do a lot of metal detecting while there

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long walk I'll be in for up where I'm watching my uncles house for a week. The circle is the house the square is the park I'll walk to if I feel the distance is worth walking lol. Looks a bit far on the map but I think I'll end up making the walk anyways.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211126-103921_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20211126-103921_Maps.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 17

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Can you bring a critter or two from home with you?

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you bring a critter or two from home with you?
I'll be watching two dogs there so that will help. Also there is a bar across the road and the owners let me hang out there. So those little things help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread