THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning Bill
What's with this white stuff?
I'm going to blame Dave for it as he posted up those Hallmark Christmas card photos yesterday. :laughing7:

Hey, at least you didn't have to shovel and throw down salt twice yesterday like I did Jim. :laughing7:

Well, I'm headed out this morning for a weeklong road trip with my boss. He's flying into Buffalo, NY this afternoon, he's then renting a car and we'll meet in London, ON this evening. On Tuesday, we have meetings in Chatham and Saint George, we'll wrap up our trip late Thursday afternoon in St. Eugene, ON. After our last meeting on Thursday evening, he's planning on driving to Syracuse, NY where his flight leaves early Friday morning.

I'm going to overnight in Ottawa on Thursday, I'll meet our daughter for lunch, who's attending university there and will drive home Friday afternoon.

Hope everyone has a great week! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 4238605653_2936c5e40b_o.jpg
    4238605653_2936c5e40b_o.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 29

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, at least you didn't have to shovel and throw down salt twice yesterday like I did Jim. :laughing7:

Well, I'm headed out this morning for a weeklong road trip with my boss. He's flying into Buffalo, NY this afternoon, he's then renting a car and we'll meet in London, ON this evening. On Tuesday, we have meetings in Chatham and Saint George, we'll wrap up our trip late Thursday afternoon in St. Eugene, ON. After our last meeting on Thursday evening, he's planning on driving to Syracuse, NY where his flight leaves early Friday morning.

I'm going to overnight in Ottawa on Thursday, I'll meet our daughter for lunch, who's attending university there and will drive home Friday afternoon.

Dave, Looks like your plate is full for the week wishing you a great week.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Have a good one Dave-safe travels.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Headed off to chub cay bahamas in a week.....this island was known as frasers hog island. Its 37 miles from Nassau and likely saw pirate activity in the 1700s. In 1836 I believe freed slaves put down the first permanent settlements. The feeling I get is that history has hidden secrets here. When you put the coil to the soil in the bahamas.....anything is possible!! Should be able to find some modern gold on the resort beach. Many home sites here have been raised by hurricanes since Andrew in the 90s, and I know of an old bottle dump on crab cay....just a short swim away. I was almost takin by a large tigershark when I was a youngster swimming to crab key once.....got to the shallow water right as the shark got close !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Headed off to chub cay bahamas in a week.....this island was known as frasers hog island. Its 37 miles from Nassau and likely saw pirate activity in the 1700s. In 1836 I believe freed slaves put down the first permanent settlements. The feeling I get is that history has hidden secrets here. When you put the coil to the soil in the bahamas.....anything is possible!! Should be able to find some modern gold on the resort beach. Many home sites here have been raised by hurricanes since Andrew in the 90s, and I know of an old bottle dump on crab cay....just a short swim away. I was almost takin by a large tigershark when I was a youngster swimming to crab key once.....got to the shallow water right as the shark got close !!

MorningBart:hello:

Make sure to remember one of the great northern sand scoops with you.:laughing7:

91A3C3B7-BD82-4882-9AC8-8C25F59DF28D_4_5005_c.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread