THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like thrush. Don't freak out. It is very common. Here's a link about the symptoms and keep reading. There are self help measures to take. But you are going to probably need to see a dr. Maybe you have one that does video calls?

I have an issue with being a bit of a hypochondriac so I'm super freaked out. I started out just feeling sick a couple days ago then my mouth started getting these issue. Such a huge anxiety trigger for me I do not do well with these kinds of things what so ever.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We have been using this powder probably 20yrs. Couldn't find it in the health stores in Toronto. But we were doing the Cherry blossoms in DC.
Went into a health remedy store, bought all 6 they had.
Canker sore, gone over night, sore gums it's been a real great product.
20211129_130010.jpg
20211129_125956.jpg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I have an issue with being a bit of a hypochondriac so I'm super freaked out. I started out just feeling sick a couple days ago then my mouth started getting these issue. Such a huge anxiety trigger for me I do not do well with these kinds of things what so ever.
Channel it buddy. Look around the place for some of the self help items. It doesn't take much. Even if it isn't thrush, those things will help. Warm Salt water rinse would probably be the easiest.
Ice cubes, popsicles, will help with pain.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like thrush. Don't freak out. It is very common. Here's a link about the symptoms and keep reading. There are self help measures to take. But you are going to probably need to see a dr. Maybe you have one that does video calls?

JVA ... you are still breastfeeding ? ? ?

Really should ween off and go to something else.

:P

I went straight from breast to Rum.... then back to breast.... then Rum again.... then breast again... and so on.

:)

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JVA ... you are still breastfeeding ? ? ?

Really should ween off and go to something else.

:P

I went straight from breast to Rum.... then back to breast.... then Rum again.... then breast again... and so on.

:)
Lol definitely doing none of the above. I know though I'm going to become a freaked out anxious mess due to whatever is going on

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Channel it buddy. Look around the place for some of the self help items. It doesn't take much. Even if it isn't thrush, those things will help. Warm Salt water rinse would probably be the easiest.
Ice cubes, popsicles, will help with pain.
I'm trying to stay calm. I'm just terrible with health issues. Thank you for trying to help it's much appreciated

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol definitely doing none of the above. I know though I'm going to become a freaked out anxious mess due to whatever is going on
Well, I missed your praying mantis post when I was gone, so maybe it will calm you a little and put a smile on your face. :dontknow:

praying mantis8.JPG

praying mantis12.JPG

then, it got mad at me and attacked. LOL

praying mantis13.JPG

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting