THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm trying to stay calm. I'm just terrible with health issues. Thank you for trying to help it's much appreciated
JVA? I'm about to say something to you that I once told somebody else online a very long time ago!

That person was suffering a severe health crisis and was online chatting with people about what he should do. Telling each one about why he *can't* do these things. But....continuing to freak out and keep going back and forth about symptoms, history, affordability, no transportation.....etc etc.

I hope everybody here can vouch for how well my intentions are and how sensitive I am to others' suffering.

I'm not telling you this to do *anything* but try to help.

Hang up your phone, get off sites, and use your phone to call 911 or *ANY* hospital. Fill them in what's going on and about no insurance but that you need help!!

No matter what we think we can "afford"......the alternative is something you might not have to pay for.....if you don't treat your health........*FIRST*!!

You have my prayers...

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JVA? I'm about to say something to you that I once told somebody else online a very long time ago!

That person was suffering a severe health crisis and was online chatting with people about what he should do. Telling each one about why he *can't* do these things. But....continuing to freak out and keep going back and forth about symptoms, history, affordability, no transportation.....etc etc.

I hope everybody here can vouch for how well my intentions are and how sensitive I am to others' suffering.

I'm not telling you this to do *anything* but try to help.

Hang up your phone, get off sites, and use your phone to call 911 or *ANY* hospital. Fill them in what's going on and about no insurance but that you need help!!

No matter what we think we can "afford"......the alternative is something you might not have to pay for.....if you don't treat your health........*FIRST*!!

You have my prayers...
I'm just going to wait a few more days and see if it starts to get better. If not I'll figure something out.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well RTR... i can clearly see your car needs a serious wash...

I saw a speck of dust.... lower right hose.... by the clamp.

AND... an even smaller speck on fan belt assembly.... upper left.

So.

:P

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
*** ARC giggles and smiles for he knows that RTR is on his way to check for these made up imaginary specks with towel ... shammy... polishing cloth.... paste.... spray.... bucket.... brush.... magnifying glass... AND a full... not missing a sheet..... roll of paper towels***

:P

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
768943h62.jpg

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A funny story back in my wild mispent youth. Met a gal on a vacation in Vancouver and let's just say we had some fun 3 times in the same evening.

Finally after the 3rd go around she looks at me and asks do you have a chocolate bar? I ask why she says if I have a chocolate bar I'm good for all night...kind of happy I didn't have a chocolate bar enough already....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A funny story back in my wild mispent youth. Met a gal on a vacation in Vancouver and let's just say we had some fun 3 times in the same evening.

Finally after the 3rd go around she looks at me and asks do you have a chocolate bar? I ask why she says if I have a chocolate bar I'm good for all night...kind of happy I didn't have a chocolate bar enough already....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
***ARC scratches his head and ponders just what Bill could be talking about "some fun 3 times in the same evening"... ARC thinks hmmm.... so he only had fun at three times in the evening and the rest of said evening sucked....hmmmm .... and what constitutes Bills idea of fun.... was it swinging in a swing fun.... snorkeling in a Jacuzzi fun.... wild animal training fun.... errr and why only three times... and which of the three was the most fun.... and why.... ***

***Arc is perplexed at the type and form of fun to which Bill was referring to***
;p

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread