THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just letting you guys know I probably won't be on much because I can't focus on anything. My stress levels are beyond what I'm able to handle. I'm a huge mess right now. I also made the critical mistake of looking up things that could be wrong with me online something I'm not supposed to do even told so by a therapist. I'm extremely depressed because regardless of whatever is wrong I know my teeth are in bad shape and I already have so many issues that as weak as I am it makes me really upset. I'm working on seeing a dentist. Depression and being terrified are hitting me so hard I just am shutting down, broke down in tears a few times. Though just letting you guys know why I may seem absent.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Just letting you guys know I probably won't be on much because I can't focus on anything. My stress levels are beyond what I'm able to handle. I'm a huge mess right now. I also made the critical mistake of looking up things that could be wrong with me online something I'm not supposed to do even told so by a therapist. I'm extremely depressed because regardless of whatever is wrong I know my teeth are in bad shape and I already have so many issues that as weak as I am it makes me really upset. I'm working on seeing a dentist. Depression and being terrified are hitting me so hard I just am shutting down, broke down in tears a few times. Though just letting you guys know why I may seem absent.
Lots I want to write , I won't.
Some I will though.

Hang on.

There was (is?) a culture that when being sincere/real in matter such as an oath , touched the earth.
As the earth is truly honest and real.

I find it accepting me as me.
It's the same without me , but does not judge or concern itself with how I am . Or feel.

Weird maybe. Beats the rat race and the synthetic accoutrements and human chaos of it sometimes though.
To simply just "be" .

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Electric socks & Hip boots...unless your going to the Prom :tongue3::laughing7:
002.JPG
001.JPG
002.JPG

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am not walking around in hip waders... those are great for beach cold but not for just everyday walking through a grocery store etc.
Great for flood... and other times.... but not an everyday work
You could be Tampa's newest sensation "ARC the Hipster" :laughing7:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang tuff...keep your head high. Things will work out !! Wishing you the best my friend.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could be Tampa's newest sensation "ARC the Hipster" :laughing7:
Done it.... no joke.

In my teens my best friends dad was a professional mullet fisherman pre gill net ban... anyway... his dads group would all have vans around a camp all night on the Gandy Causeway.... bonfires and good times... each taking a turn at "lookout" with binoculars ... Then all of a sudden the call out... and all hands in the beached boats and off... in a matter of minutes they would be on them and laying tons of nets....

In the morning its was to the fish market for the 100 dollar bills.

So... many times i would spend days out there with him and his father... and waders were a must if you did not want to be cold and soaked....
Next mornings would still be wearing em as we hit the fish market IN Tampa.

:P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread