THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Was having a good day...getting ready for bahamas, and beautiful weather.....and then I see swarms of police in my driveway !! I pull up with a huge lump in my throat paralyzed with fear for my family....unfortunately my neighbor, friend, fellow fishing guide, and awsome all around person....Bob...passed away a couple days ago at home. Another friend found him today, and all us neighbors are upset and saddened....my son is taking it badly and it hurts to see him so upset....what a great friend and neighbor.....capt. Bob rest in piece my friend !!

I can hardly look across the street without getting choked up....he was so kind to us over the years...my son especially !!
Bart, Sorry for your loss give your son a big hug for me!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is not the place to relax when the hunger is on.
Walnuts and dried mango before I get too far on the anger. :laughing7:

Need to know Bill pork or beef ribs?
Jim, Pork ribs for some reason or other it was discounted about 30% or more and then they reduced it by a further 30% so $7.00 and change for about 3 lbs of pork ribs. Odds are the 2nd price at the first 30% off should have been the net.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Jim, Pork ribs for some reason or other it was discounted about 30% or more and then they reduced it by a further 30% so $7.00 and change for about 3 lbs of pork ribs. Odds are the 2nd price at the first 30% off should have been the net.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
I liked pork over beef mostly when it comes to ribs.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone for the well wishes....well get through it....ya just get ta know your neighbors on an island whether ya want to or not....before long there your friends !! Really didn't think it would be this emotional for me.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bart. For what its worth..........Two years ago a good friend & next door neighbor died (from every disease you could imagine).
We were boating,fishing,hunting,vacation,buddies for many years.
Just yesterday, looking out our kitchen window at his house, I thought to myself .Maybe I'll go over and see Chuck.
They say time heals all .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread