THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very tough week...thank God for a wonderful job I love. Had to send the family away for a few days, so we could clean up in my neighbor bobs house. It has been tough dealing with his death, and I have been prone to brief fits of tears. So tough to see his home silent. Horrible time moving the bed that he died in....almost couldn't do it....dealing with death is so emotionally draining. Will be nice to have my family back today !!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very tough week...thank God for a wonderful job I love. Had to send the family away for a few days, so we could clean up in my neighbor bobs house. It has been tough dealing with his death, and I have been prone to brief fits of tears. So tough to see his home silent. Horrible time moving the bed that he died in....almost couldn't do it....dealing with death is so emotionally draining. Will be nice to have my family back today !!
Bart, Remember you're honoring you're late friend by helping with the clean up. Remember the good times!

Ed_DE

Feb 23, 2019
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This here is my grocery getter. 2011 GT mustang convertible. I special order in 2010. It just as a street/strip tune & lowered suspension. It's not a Shelby but it's mine.
IMG_0476.jpeg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Aw, Bart, I can relate. I agree with Bill's statement. It is very honorable for you to take care of the aftermath and shows the love that you had for your neighbor friend. I wish I could say it gets easier, but it doesn't. IDK maybe for some it does. It's a humbling experience and a reminder of how fragile life is. May he rest in peace and may his family and friends find strength, peace and comfort.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
This here is my grocery getter. 2011 GT mustang convertible. I special order in 2010. It just as a street/strip tune & lowered suspension. It's not a Shelby but it's mine. View attachment 1994904
Welcome aboard the pirate ship, Hoagie. Nice car and I like your avatar. I want to find a crotal bell so bad!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Reads like some serious personal caring.
Death is apart of life. Granted , it's the tail end. But part of the whole.

Sure can make you ponder your own mortality.
And your own values regarding loved ones and associates.
Including some planning towards thier interest in your estate; for after it's your own turn to drift towards an island shore beyond the living.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning crew mates.:hello2:
Very long swim getting back to the ship.
The ship's cloking device is working well and your fog bank was dense, very impressive. The Bermuda triangle around the ship was the best of all! But I still found you!
...if I didn't know better I'd think it was to confuse & confound me! It worked! :tongue3:
Still trying to figure it all out.

Bart so sorry your friend & neighbor died. Prayers for all. I hope you find comfort in the good memories.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning everyone, I hope you're all well. I'm still around just so anxious that I don't interact as much right now. Still just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread