THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I have some beautiful black coral from belize that Bob gave me....I will use it in something to honor Bob with !!

One more thing....although I've never met you guys in person, its nice to have you guys to lean on a bit.....nice to have people raise your spirits and be there for you with some words of encouragement.....thank you all for being my t-net friends !!
I feel the same way.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Its the toughest thing to realize that I will never see, hear, or talk to my neighbor bob again. So hard to look out and know that all his prized possessions mean nothing anymore. The silence is the worst.....Bob is gone forever.

Never did I dream I would miss him so much.....man this has been tough !!
It's a hard road to travel Bart and many of us have had that trip, and we all face it in one way or other.
Never easy loosing a friend, or loved one, and it rips a hole in the heart each time.
I lost 5 family in a 10yr span-we shared that thread that I grew up on-history-exploring-digging-detecting, collecting together.
Everyone left a hole in the heart it seemed that would never heal, then it was time to start, it would happen again.
Each of us carry our emotions differently-but the great thing is reading that you cared-and you are willing to share.
Ok the keyboard is getting a tag blurry.........

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Riddle me this. How do I fix my tool bar above that has no features showing up. Seriously.
Do a screen shot-is this the missing tool bar?
Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 9.11.53 AM.png

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Treasure Hunter
My toolbar is not showing up when posting. What’s the problem? And how to fix. Thanks
Rook, Here's a link hope it helps.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Rook, Here's a link hope it helps.

I’m on my iPhone

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I’m on my iPhone
Ah there's the problem right there buddy.
You probably will find that the Apple App. for headers has expired/non-repairable and outdated.
But fi you purchase the new iPhone 13 it will resolve your header issue. (To be taken with a heaping tad of salt):laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mornin all.

RTR: Celebrate!

Bart: Celebrate!
And you can talk to Bob anytime.

I learned a bit more about Dad while clearing up his estate. Asked him questions and said Dad! more than a couple times.
I missed things going on I should not have.
But he lived as he wanted to live too. That might matter most.
Should have pushed him to go where he wanted to travel to , but he had options enough he could have.
Doesn't change much knowing though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread