THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My permission was lacking in much in regarding finds. Though enjoyed talking to the land owner and his wife while I gave them a hand with their Xmas tree business. I shall post my eh finds on "Today's Finds" once I get them presentable. Nothing all the exciting and most things came from my own land on the way back where I noticed they plowed the heck out of one of my favorite areas.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My permission was lacking in much in regarding finds. Though enjoyed talking to the land owner and his wife while I gave them a hand with their Xmas tree business. I shall post my eh finds on "Today's Finds" once I get them presentable. Nothing all the exciting and most things came from my own land on the way back where I noticed they plowed the heck out of one of my favorite areas.
John, Well you gave it a try nothing ventured nothing gained. Looks like you made some new friends by helping out with their tree business.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John, Well you gave it a try nothing ventured nothing gained. Looks like you made some new friends by helping out with their tree business.
I did indeed make some new friends. They apparently liked me enough that they asked for my number and asked if they could call me if they needed help ever and I of course said I would. Both are 81 and I value my community so of course I'm going to help.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone wanted to feel special with this buckle/suspender clip. With the bold PRESIDENT lettering lol.

Attachments

• 16389287385631994403733434553966.jpg
    16389287385631994403733434553966.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John, Not sure but perhaps it was the name of the suspender company.
That is perhaps true lol. I was just bored making a silly comment.(which I am completely and utterly terrible at lol).

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey JVA5TH, I found something. Maybe it is what you have dug up.

View attachment 1995427
Thank you, some nice details on it. I find so many suspender clips it's ridiculous wish I would find old coins instead of suspender clips but nope lol the metal detecting gods are like nope no old coins for you only suspender clips lol

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you, some nice details on it. I find so many suspender clips it's ridiculous wish I would find old coins instead of suspender clips but nope lol the metal detecting gods are like nope no old coins for you only suspender clips lol
Well I found one. It was a tease to get me to keep digging up rusty nails. :tongue3:

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning ARC... how's the weather in Tampa Bay these days? :wave:
It's cold and snowy here in Southern Ontario, looks like it'll be a white Christmas this year.

Attachments

• The Weather Network.png
    The Weather Network.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 18

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have some great news I'd like to share with the gang....As some of you might remember around 18 months ago my wife was diagnosed with having Parkinson's Disease. Well, her last extensive battery of tests, and extensive battery of blood work results ALL show Negative for Parkinson's,(and for that matter any & everything else). And for the last month or so she appears to be back to her old self. Was it the meds ? The diet ? The prayers ? Dunno,probably all three .Its been a long Hard road but Anyhow It's the/my Best Christmas gift of all.:notworthy:
That's great news Roger... there's no better gift to receive than a negative test result. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread