THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I drove past this old Community Hall on a country back road yesterday morning while on my way to see one of my dealers near Wyoming, ON. I just had to turn around and take a pic of it for posterity. :thumbsup:

I love playing with the photo filter app on my phone. :laughing7:
Dave, If it's allowed I'd strongly consider detecting that site come spring. Looks like it could have some potential would have been lots of group gatherings there back in the day.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good morning all, hope everyone is well and good today. Yesterday night I felt the worst of it. Got so sore everywhere, and felt so sleepy. Got to bed slept the best I have in a long time and woke up today feeling a lot better. Feeling slight soreness in my ankles still and legs but feel a lot better.
John, Here's hoping you're on the mend. You can have ARC's ration of garlic since he's a vampire....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John, Here's hoping you're on the mend. You can have ARC's ration of garlic since he's a vampire....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
Lol I like garlic. It's good for you used to wrap a few pieces in a paper towel microwave them for a few seconds and they are quite good to eat that way. Was a daily thing for health benefits

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A bit frustrated though my routine is broken for. Every morning I normally visit my grandmother and help out there also chat with whatever caretaker is there. My grandmother has dementia real bad so I try to be there every morning. Can't do that for awhile though. Still have a slightly sore throat, still feel a little sore all over, still feel a bit tired. But looks like it isn't going to get worse than it did last night. Just didn't affect so bad luckily

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning RC and John
Good to hear that your still beating the virus down.
Garlic is a great source of protection.
Eat enough of it, nothing gets close.

It's TGIF day :hello2: Which means pizza night-with roasted garlic-yummy.✔️
Maybe I'll caramelize some onions for a topping.✔️
Dried figs✔️
Silver Leaf Kalamon olives✔️
protein - maybe some thinly shaved blade roast✔️
There's an option of Broccoli florets ✔️

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning RC and John

Dried figs✔️
Good morning to you too Pepper. Hope you have a good pizza night and a good weekend.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This will certainly warm your chilling hearts.
We have an extreme 😳 cold weather message.

Description​

Very cold wind chill values developing this evening. Temperatures are forecast to rapidly fall through the day today. As a result, by this evening, wind chill values near minus 35 are expected to develop. As temperatures fall even further tonight, even lower wind chill values near minus 40 are possible into early Saturday morning. After moderating somewhat Saturday afternoon as winds ease, extreme cold wind chill values to minus 35 may return for some areas Saturday night into Sunday morning.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This will certainly warm your chilling hearts.
We have an extreme 😳 cold weather message.

Description​

Very cold wind chill values developing this evening. Temperatures are forecast to rapidly fall through the day today. As a result, by this evening, wind chill values near minus 35 are expected to develop. As temperatures fall even further tonight, even lower wind chill values near minus 40 are possible into early Saturday morning. After moderating somewhat Saturday afternoon as winds ease, extreme cold wind chill values to minus 35 may return for some areas Saturday night into Sunday morning.
That sounds terrible lol. Here in California I don't even comprehend temperatures like that lol.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the weather I have going on here Pepper.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220114-085446_Weather.jpg
    Screenshot_20220114-085446_Weather.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning all, hope everyone is well and good today. Yesterday night I felt the worst of it. Got so sore everywhere, and felt so sleepy. Got to bed slept the best I have in a long time and woke up today feeling a lot better. Feeling slight soreness in my ankles still and legs but feel a lot better.
nevermind :P

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So JVA... how do you feel today ?
Mostly fine. Sore a bit all over, feel a little tired, throat slightly sore but almost gone. Got the worst of it around 5pm yesterday after my workout. I just felt so tired, got real sore. Feeling decent today though.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Morning RC and John

Dried figs✔️
Sounds good Jim, That pizza is going to have everything on it but the kitchen sink.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Man it breaks my heart to see so many of my pirate friends have come down with this crap. I can give advice on what not to do. Do not lay around on your back. Lay on your side and switch to the other and try proning.

The mr’s symptoms started on 12/31/21. And as I said before, and ARC has pointed out, it attacks in waves. Just when you think your getting better, it strikes again. 8 days later, I took him to the ER and so far six days in the hospital. He’s better. He almost died. It was scary. If you have a spirometer at home, use it to keep your airways open.

1642193950482.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread