THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

alloy_II

Dec 24, 2021
Hot rock from the Similkameen River, Princeton B.C., first broken into small pieces then incinerated before ball milling the last image is gold and platinum float.
The large rock sitting on the table, outdoor kitchen, 3rd image down the pyrite seam.

Fourth image down the color purple after heating the rock shows a good indication of gold being present. Gold is used in making Cranberry glass,, bottom image.

bob.jpg

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.png

red.png

Last edited:

alloy_II

Dec 24, 2021
Some humour for the crew.

I learned when you let the woman pick out the wine, It will be the most expensive. Still the same my summer spent in B.C. was a blast.

Me and Corby my summer date toured all of the cheese and wine tasting vineyards n the Okanogon on my Honda VT 1100 my first shaft drive.

When you let the woman pick out the wine you can bet it'll be the most expensive on the rack.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sincerely hope all you Pirates who have contracted the crud get well soon,with no long lasting ill effects.Glad Mr.WD seems to be better too,sounds like he had a bad one.I,m rooting for you all,I enjoy your being here. Also all who are in the path of this winter storm take care,it looks like a bad one for some. Sincerely,Crash.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, all the foods listed in the video we eat regularly in our diet. We also drink pomegranate juice regularly, eat moringa regularly, a blend of wild and brown rice, bitter melon is also a regular part of our diet, and I drink calamansi juice daily.
Rice makes me hurl... I just can't . calamanci, moringa I can't get here. I would love to try most of thee above.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And here I sit in the largest rice producing area of the largest rice producing State in America.Me I can,t abide Brussels sprouts!
The trick is you cut them in half and steam them until tender....next step drain and toss the in the pan chopped side down in a frying pan with olive oil, salt and pepper and saute a bit. Then you toss in a good shot of balsamic vinegar and maybe a bit of brown sugar.
It takes the bitterness away and gives the sprouts a nicer taste.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The trick is you cut them in half and steam them until tender....next step drain and toss the in the pan chopped side down in a frying pan with olive oil, salt and pepper and saute a bit. Then you toss in a good shot of balsamic vinegar and maybe a bit of brown sugar.
It takes the bitterness away and gives the sprouts a nicer taste.
Bill,I,ll just say that you don,t have to worry about me stealing your Brussels sprouts.Thanks for the recipe,I,ll pass it on to my wife,she loves them!:laughing7:

alloy_II

Dec 24, 2021
My part for the induction furnace from China and the black sand sample from Vancouver Island after a month in transit both have arrived Winnipeg which means they'll be delivered to me sometime next week.

I figure with not so much mail being sent these days the postal service for economy purposes is holding until they have full loads.

Screenshot from 2022-01-16 01-15-40.png

Last edited:

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill,I,ll just say that you don,t have to worry about me stealing your Brussels sprouts.Thanks for the recipe,I,ll pass it on to my wife,she loves them!:laughing7:
I eat left over brussel sprouts, cold! Love snacking on them!!

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mecum in :headbang:kisseme is on....
Yeah I know :)
BIG DAY yesterday & the day before for Factory Five :)
(5) Factory Five Cobras were sold. Ranging From $74,800 all the way up to $121,000
Even the announcer said. The days of replica Cobras going in the 30k range,are gone :)

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting