THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20220116_190819.jpg

I did get the world's largest channel lock pliers from bobs house....ill definitely remember him when I use these things !! Big man size !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning WD, glad to hear things are turning the 'covid corner' at your place.
How's your daughter feeling these days after her accident? :icon_scratch:
Ahh, well that’s another soap opera. Physically I think she’s going to be ok. The guy in the truck was at fault and sited and had to go to court. There was some question in the beginning as to if he had insurance. She was with out a vehicle. Finally, figured out his insurance information and wasn’t getting anywhere with them. Finally, they got in contact with her and promptly set her up for a rental and much butt kissing. Turns out the guy committed insurance fraud by filing a claim against her insurance company and his insurance company busted him for it. Geesh!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
View attachment 2003969
I did get the world's largest channel lock pliers from bobs house....ill definitely remember him when I use these things !! Big man size !!
Time to soak them in some type of rust remover, restore them back.
Big channel locks are a savior many times.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ahh, well that’s another soap opera. Physically I think she’s going to be ok. The guy in the truck was at fault and sited and had to go to court. There was some question in the beginning as to if he had insurance. She was with out a vehicle. Finally, figured out his insurance information and wasn’t getting anywhere with them. Finally, they got in contact with her and promptly set her up for a rental and much butt kissing. Turns out the guy committed insurance fraud by filing a claim against her insurance company and his insurance company busted him for it. Geesh!
The guy is a POS.
Needs an adjustment to the right lobe to realign the thinking process.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im so emotionally drained and physically whipped right now....im sick, my face is puffy from crying, no family for 3 days.....wow the ups and downs of the last few months have just been crazy !! Im gonna bury myself in cleaning up.....that was the most eye-opening moment today....most things we think we need are really worthless......I will start donating some of my finds to the museum....otherwise its just some rusted corroded old junk !! You can't take anything with you.....give it to the people who care...you can relish in there excitement and feel good in that moment of kindness !!
Bart, Yep unfortunately at the end of the road life carries on with or without us and time marches on like it always has. Hang tough and you'll be back with your family shortly. Take care buddy.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad to hear you're feeling better John. It sure would be nice to have an update this morning on WD and her husbands situation. :thumbsup:
Sorry, he has me stepping and fetching a bit. Lol so, he’s better. If he can keep his oxygen above 90% while on 5liters of oxygen, they are going to send him home. He will have to be on oxygen at home and I foresee Dr appointments and treatment/therapy and a long recovery.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope everyone is feeling better. We have a Covid catastrophe here. Everyone, so it seems... from inland, Grants Pass, Medford... Are coming to the coast! Good weather brings them here by the hundreds. A friend of mine that hangs out at the beach a lot overheard a few saying.. Yeh I think it's a cold. His buddies said no it's omnicron, I was tested. So everyone has it!!

If everyone gets it...herd immunity?:dontknow:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope everyone is feeling better. We have a Covid catastrophe here. Everyone, so it seems... from inland, Grants Pass, Medford... Are coming to the coast! Good weather brings them here by the hundreds. A friend of mine that hangs out at the beach a lot overheard a few saying.. Yeh I think it's a cold. His buddies said no it's omnicron, I was tested. So everyone has it!!

If everyone gets it...herd immunity?:dontknow:
A herd of Oregon Vikings?

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry, he has me stepping and fetching a bit. Lol so, he’s better. If he can keep his oxygen above 90% while on 5liters of oxygen, they are going to send him home. He will have to be on oxygen at home and I foresee Dr appointments and treatment/therapy and a long recovery.
WD, Good luck with hubby going forward wishing you all the best.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OV,
Here's hoping you and your group shake it off.
Thank you. It's mostly just a symptoms changing, WTF is next kinda thing. It's like a fly in your house. You chase him around, I use an electric fly swatter.. Then the little (*&^%$##%^& disappears!!! :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread