THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dave, Well judging by the snow coming if you're having the same weather good that you're doing you planning and paperwork at home today. Beats being on the road in these conditions. Remember to "Plan your work and work your plan"...hope your paycheck pops up today.

Thanks Bill, we've already received a foot and a half of snow. I shovelled the front porch and the back deck so the dog can get out and I'm going out now to fire up the snow blower. We now have about 2' of the white stuff... no word from our Payroll Dept yet, hopefully soon though. :icon_scratch:

Hope you're doing well, stay safe in Montreal.

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I wear a proper N95 NOSH always have-always will.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the smallest particles the N95 mask stops are 3 microns large. The virus is only 1 micron wide. To quote an engineer, trying to stop the virus with an N95 mask is like throwing marbles at a chain link fence.

Don't believe me, do your own research.

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Well I agree on that.....as a painter of marine coatings, lacquer, acrylic urethane, linear polyurethane, varnish...etc. you will kill yourself if you just use an n95 !! Don't do that !!
Exactly. Anything short of a respirator has zero effectiveness on the China virus.

People don't want to use their brains and get the real facts. All they do is swallow the b.s. that .gov feeds them. Like sheep.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang in there Bart.

Go easy on the gummies.

The Gummi is essential RC !! How else will I have the appetite to consume the calories I need to maintain my war on omicron !!
20220117_120109.jpg
20220117_121050.jpg
20220117_121112.jpg
20220117_121751.jpg

Mojo pork and cheesy scrambled eggs, macaroni salad, and toast with butter and hot pepper jelly....washed down with a quarter gallon of OJ !! ONLY THE GUMMI can make me that hungry !!:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might get to put my wreck hunting on TV......Maybe a whole series of us going to explore all my wrecksites and all the expenses paid !! Some will be modern trash, some will be modern wrecks, some will be old wrecks, some will be steel, some will be wood, some will be ballast mounds and some will be treasurewrecks and all will be interesting !! I can't get to excited but its inching closer to some deal !!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Gummi is essential RC !! How else will I have the appetite to consume the calories I need to maintain my war on omicron !! View attachment 2004110 View attachment 2004111 View attachment 2004112 View attachment 2004113
Mojo pork and cheesy scrambled eggs, macaroni salad, and toast with butter and hot pepper jelly....washed down with a quarter gallon of OJ !! ONLY THE GUMMI can make me that hungry !!:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
Now that,s a breakfast!!!!You gotta get better with that kind of chow!! All the best Bart!:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions