THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 16424541867726968626906301922723.jpg
    16424541867726968626906301922723.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 17

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry, forgot the decimal point. But I'm glad to see somebody is seeking the facts.

China virus is AIRBORNE. That means it does NOT require a drop of moisture to spread. So if somebody is near you that has it you can catch it even if they don't cough. And the N95 mask will not save you.

The bottom line is that all the common sense measures we have been using for years against the flu are the only ones that work against the China virus. Wash your hands. Don't touch your face. Stay home if you are sick and stay away from people who are. Everything else is b.s. scare tactics from .gov to control people. The mask is nothing more than a security blanket, or for some a political statement. It does nothing to protect anyone from the China virus.

I refuse to wear a useless uncomfortable mask. And nobody can tell me I have to. My rights don't end where someone else's paranoia begins.

But if it makes you feel better, by all means wear the mask.
I can't have the job, immunity is messed up.
I wear them daily just for fine dust, no biggie for me.
It doesn't make a rat's ass bit of difference for this hermit.
Common sense is probably the biggest safety factor to this cold/flu/virus.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Uncle.
Looking at some writings from my mothers side, first generation from Ireland was in Quebec.
Second generation still in Canada. He was born May 1848 in Waterloo , Montreal, Canada. Died in Michigan 1934 where more family had ended up.
(Waterloo is around 60 miles from Montreal...Not sure how they figured the whereabouts.)

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Calamari means squid in Italian. In English, calamari is a culinary term for squid meat, just as “pork” and “beef” refer to pig and cow meat, respectively.
Still say pigs arse is pork :laughing7:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I took every jar of change and coin on the floor at my friend bobs house....its money and no one was gonna take it ?? So I did....can't see throwing it in the dumpster !!
I went to an estate sale once, and I was the only guy that showed up.
I was looking at a book, and a gold coin fell out of the binding.
All of a sudden no books were for sale.:laughing7:
I helped the woman look through the books for more, but there were none.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My down south spot where there was 4 pounds of spanish silver coins found, has also now produced melted gold.....I will confirm this before I go bananas and start camping there, but if its true I'm all over it....this will help me put a real X on a chart for me.....I believe I was close last time.....also there were a few emeralds with the coins...also documented hunt in the 40s produced broken olive jars but no coins !!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My down south spot where there was 4 pounds of spanish silver coins found, has also now produced melted gold.....I will confirm this before I go bananas and start camping there, but if its true I'm all over it....this will help me put a real X on a chart for me.....I believe I was close last time.....also there were a few emeralds with the coins...also documented hunt in the 40s produced broken olive jars but no coins !!
Bart, I hope you nail the treasure good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread