THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mornin all.

Them hospital gowns are just so you don't run off out onto the street.

They cut my clothes off one visit. I left in a pair of scrub pants about six sizes to large and one pantleg cut off they had me wearing. The other leg inseam length a wee bit short.
I called them my Robinson Crusoe's...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• death-hell-underworld-damnation-afterlives-fire_and_brimstone-AM900184_low.jpg
    death-hell-underworld-damnation-afterlives-fire_and_brimstone-AM900184_low.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 19

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well for supper tonight we'll be having buckwheat crepes stuffed with sauteed mushrooms, garlic and swiss cheese. We'll have some of our home made coleslaw on the side and some cherry tomatoes.
Here's a crepe recipe ours will be a scaled down version instead of the fancy sauce we're going with grated swiss cheese and they've be stuffed in the pan when the crepe is finished cooking.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The joys of modern technology.....received an email from my bank advising me to call a 1-800 number relating to a case number they assigned to me. Guessing it's to finalize my tfsa paperwork. Kind of like a Canadian version of a Roth Plan I believe this is about 1 month old now and would like to get it over with. When I phoned the number I was directed to a virtual assistant(one of those robo types). I was told to provide my bank card number which I typed in on the phone. Then for security purposes to type in the 3 digit security code. Don't know about the banks you folks deal with but my client card doesn't have a 3 digit security code....lol.

The credit cards do but not the client card unless it's embedded in that computer chip on the card it ain't visible jose...

So I went online into my bank investing account and sent them a secure email explaining the stituation needless to say it was on the sarcastic side. "In reference blah..blah...blah I explained about the non existant 3 digit security code then went on "I was diverted to a virtual assistant no doubt a minion created by Elon Musk could you please have the virtual assistant reprogramed not to ask for a non existant 3 digit security code or allow for a message to be sent to a voicemail or I know it's to much to ask to have it directed to an actual human."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions