THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the lower floor was a 10mil vapour barrier/3" SM board/pecks pipe 300' runs so no connectors anywhere/5 inches of concrete/Ditra membrane/porcelain tile
Upper floor sub floor/2 layers of 3/4" tongue and groove plywood/Pecks pipe/4" Gypsum concrete/Ditra membrane/porcelain tile.
Small question?
When we talk about heat it's all relative. Everybody has a different definition of what is "warm". If its 10 degrees Fahrenheit outside, how "warm" could it be inside? And how much would it cost?

Maybe a dumb couple questions but most people deal with how warm they can afford to be. If Yaknowaddameanvern?
:dontknow:

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I searched and cut my finger on some rusty sheet metal !! Had to leave and take care of my wound.
Hope it wasn't too bad.
Similar situation now has me always carrying some sort of first aid with me anymore.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Small question?
When we talk about heat it's all relative. Everybody has a different definition of what is "warm". If its 10 degrees Fahrenheit outside, how "warm" could it be inside? And how much would it cost?

Maybe a dumb couple questions but most people deal with how warm they can afford to be. If Yaknowaddameanvern?
:dontknow:
Insulation of a home is probably the biggest factor.
Also what is comfort, 66-70F in the winter living?
That home as this one was/is a $10 per day to heat or cool habit.
That would be for LP or running the split air system. The SAS gives 200% efficiency for heating over LP, but that drops off when the temps go below 5F. After that we switch to the LP boiler system.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Residual symptoms... but much better... almost feeling normal again.
Me too....gonna test today and see where I'm at
Screenshot_20220123-053429_Chrome.jpg

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just wondering if any of the people who've been infected by covid had their antibody levels checked after the fact to see where they're at versus never infected types?
People have tried, and even want to know, but it takes a DR referral to have it done-it seems that most DR's are reluctant in giving a patent the needed script. Even though a person pays for the test-as it's not covered by health networks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions