THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
200.gif

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning, pirates! Busy day trying to get the trash out by ourselves for the first time in a month! And, of course the wind chill is -19F!
Morning WD
Ya it's a monthly chore of the big bag, that I'll do again at the end of Feb probably.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Well this is my weirdest metal detecting find so far and weird being in the middle of an almond orchard lol. It is inappropriate so fair warning but so faded and isn't so bad so I'll post it lol. I had a good laugh I thought it was a tractor info plate when I was unfolding it but nope I quickly realized it wasn't that no idea what it is supposed to be for lol maybe I don't want to know.
Well that was an interesting research project. I didn't get very far. I just know that those were popular in the 1970's and there were risque men pictured also. Supposedly they are social security numbers engraved on them. How close are you to Bakersfield? I wonder if it belonged to this guy?

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Just curious....
You peeps that are recovering from Covid, do you have bilateral leg cramps? Ankle/knee joint pain? Bouts of fatigue? We slept a lot yesterday. Today, ready to go. We're in our 4th week. The dr. said those above symptoms are commonly reported, especially in those who had a bad case.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just curious....
You peeps that are recovering from Covid, do you have bilateral leg cramps? Ankle/knee joint pain? Bouts of fatigue? We slept a lot yesterday. Today, ready to go. We're in our 4th week. The dr. said those above symptoms are commonly reported, especially in those who had a bad case.

Bouts of fatigue absolutely.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious....
All of the above.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mornin all.
Below zero dog battles getting them out this morning.
One peed in the hall being pursued trying to catch him and carry him out. Good morning Dad, here's a mess to clean up. Thanks son , just how I like to get started.

Four drives and the road plowed and snow blown yesterday. Only one resembles straight pushes but I knock a big part of thier yard out too for how they back out.
Why they don't back in is on them , so I tell myself.
The rest are loop drives with extensions here and there. Deliberate fung shui or not , they are interesting in thier meanderings.
Shifty breeze spaying me with discharged snow in the low temps made it invigorating. Though rather chilly.
Truck for running around still needs cleaned off , but where to dump it's snow on my cleared areas? L.o.l..
One slice of bread and two crusts suggests I'll either have to clear it off , or bake bread.
Due to take a ride to break cabin fever anyways. Skate about on the crap roads a while...
Pick up some chicks (oh wait it's not spring yet) and run some red lights or something...

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that was an interesting research project. I didn't get very far. I just know that those were popular in the 1970's and there were risque men pictured also. Supposedly they are social security numbers engraved on them. How close are you to Bakersfield? I wonder if it belonged to this guy?

Relatively close to Bakersfield. The house that used to be on that property was there from like 1908 to 1956ish so possible

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread