THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I have not reached out....part of me is scared, and I don't want to be a bother pestering him while he tries to beat this....im hoping he has the strength and will to get through this....im pretty worried about him and his wife....and even Sadie !
I understand that. The waiting is hard.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
How about you WD ? any residuals ?
I/we can’t get through the day without a nap. Actually today was just one nap, so that’s better. Ankles still get achy. I still get occasional burning in stomach. Hubby still gets nauseous. His O2 is up to 95 and that’s good. I went to the gym Wednesday and rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes. I wanted to puke the whole time, so I don’t think I am ready for the gym. My head keeps getting sores all over. My head feels like it’s on fire. I hope that is not a precursor to me loosing my hair. Hubby still has Covid fog. Really caused an issue with Directv. 😂 His taste is still off.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You all know how your phone “listens” to you and then magically things pop up in your searches or Facebook? Well thanks to the latest topics on this site, this tidbit of American history popped up on my Facebook. Lol. Well, I learned something anyway.
if it wasn,t offensive,it wouldn,t be so much fun!!!!:laughing7:
:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are a like spirit, Crash.
I was born in 1952,grew up here in the same little town I was born in. I was able to read at about 3 years old,and I don,t mean see spot run. That opened up a whole new world for me,remember no internet. I soon outgrew the local librarys stock and would ask the librarian to order books for me,which she gladly did.She was an American history and American Indian buff and that,s how I got into the Cherokee history thing. I also found out if you worked people would pay you good American dollars which I could use to buy books of my own.This lead to the acquisition of Magazines on books and the great discovery that companies would send you catalogs of the books they sold from which you could mail order all sorts of books on many subjects. Never been the same since!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

"Ask me for anything but time" Don,t remember who said that,but somebody did!:laughing7: "For now is all the time there may be" Don,t remember who said that either,just things that pop into my head. My Mom once said my mind was a vast storehouse of useless knowledge,but she was a good Mom,I loved her anyway!:laughing7:

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was born in 1952,grew up here in the same little town I was born in. I was able to read at about 3 years old,and I don,t mean see spot run. That opened up a whole new world for me,remember no internet. I soon outgrew the local librarys stock and would ask the librarian to order books for me,which she gladly did.She was an American history and American Indian buff and that,s how I got into the Cherokee history thing. I also found out if you worked people would pay you good American dollars which I could use to buy books of my own.This lead to the acquisition of Magazines on books and the great discovery that companies would send you catalogs of the books they sold from which you could mail order all sorts of books on many subjects. Never been the same since!
Same here, mate. Love to read as a kid and still reading today. It also keeps you young.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You all know how your phone “listens” to you and then magically things pop up in your searches or Facebook? Well thanks to the latest topics on this site, this tidbit of American history popped up on my Facebook. Lol. Well, I learned something anyway.
On the subject of farts,if everybody hasn,t grown tired yet,there,s a nifty little book about one Joseph Pujol who actually made a living farting back in the late 1800s,early 1900s or so. He was a Frenchman known by the name Le Petomane,the farter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread