THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the subject of farts,if everybody hasn,t grown tired yet,there,s a nifty little book about one Joseph Pujol who actually made a living farting back in the late 1800s,early 1900s or so. He was a Frenchman known by the name Le Petomane,the farter.
I
On the subject of farts,if everybody hasn,t grown tired yet,there,s a nifty little book about one Joseph Pujol who actually made a living farting back in the late 1800s,early 1900s or so. He was a Frenchman known by the name Le Petomane,the farter.
I think I saw his epitaph online once. It read, "Here lies Joseph Pujol. He had a big heart but loved to fart".

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just
005.JPG
Playing around

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Have delved into many religions, and started my quest very early in life 14/15 years old. I had problems in life early, and had to go to juvenile detention.....luckily, or unluckily my wealthy grand parents were able to convince the courts to allow them to put me in a religous reform school instead of the state run juvenile hall. I have never been so abused as those Christians did me...physical, mental, and emotional. I realized I had to survive and get through the time....I also realized that this was a complete lie, and these people were really pure evil and this was not how any Christians would ever act !! I made it through and swore to study all the religions and find the one true religion.....well thats impossible, but I embarked on the most incredible journey of learning the principles and lessons of every religion I could read about.....I am grateful for that horrible experience because I've learned so much about all the religions of the world...my spiritual journey continues today, and I can appreciate the teachings of many religions. Although I don't claim to be of any one religion I especially like the simple yet profound wisdom of Buddhism. I think there are many great things to take away and live with from almost every religion. I enjoy learning the wisdom and teachings of each religion !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread