THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The day has changed now.
20220219_095524.jpg

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning John
Hope your day will be a good one.
Just getting ready to do the snow removal job.
Sounds like fun stuff, always healthy to stay busy. I've been alright struggling with my anxiety since that night I've been so focused on my memory that I keep forgetting stuff and getting waves of severe anxiety. Bad thing about my anxiety disorder is I can never tell if something is actually wrong or if my anxiety is just screwing me up been lots of brain fog.

Parker572

Dec 25, 2015
dover, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites mxt , minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the great good of all-what frigging BS.
If you are proud of this act of force that's your choice Dave. But not mine let the readership know this.

Trampling of old an old Indigenous woman with a walker that was toting peace and love with a huge horse.
Like WTF was that?
Pounding the living shit out of a woman with the butt of a rifle-really a rah-rah event in your eyes and thoughts.
FU**ing SHAMEFUL acts imposed upon those that have NOT shown violence.
We should be hanging our heads in shame on the world stage right now.
To Say to force a vaccination upon these folks-really you sound like some communist dictator-that makes me truly sick in ever thinking I met the likes of you in my life.
So frigging sad

I certainly wasn't sorry to see the 300+ OPP Police cars and vans staging behind my Hampton Inn Ottawa hotel on Thursday night at the Ottawa Convention Centre. Hopefully, the cops were successful in rounding up all of those 'Mandate Freedom' folks and vaccinated them for their own good. 🤣
Sure hope they got all them Vaccinated and those who rejected thrown all in a huge cage and throw away they key not feed them till they take 🤭 the vax!!!
I do understand the virus and know alot about the $$$ side of it! And way more I work in it, but it's still up to the person if the want to have any type of vax!

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I certainly wasn't sorry to see the 300+ OPP Police cars and vans staging behind my Hampton Inn Ottawa hotel on Thursday night at the Ottawa Convention Centre. Hopefully, the cops were successful in rounding up all of those 'Mandate Freedom' folks and vaccinated them for their own good. 🤣
Going to have to disagree with you this is wrong and screw rules of the site to call you out. I respect you but wrong is wrong. The mandates were always ridiculous. The vaccine protects the individual no one else. You can still get the virus regardless therefore allowing mutations. What is going on now is completely and utterly wrong. I don't care how much I respect you you say something wrong you're going to here from me and rules be damned when it comes to things like this

Parker572

Dec 25, 2015
dover, TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going to have to disagree with you this is wrong and screw rules of the site to call you out. I respect you but wrong is wrong. The mandates were always ridiculous. The vaccine protects the individual no one else. You can still get the virus regardless therefore allowing mutations. What is going on now is completely and utterly wrong. I don't care how much I respect you you say something wrong you're going to here from me and rules be damned when it comes to things like this
What rule?

Parker572

Dec 25, 2015
dover, TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm breaking the poltics rule in making the comment I did. But in this case I don't care.
Oh
I'm breaking the poltics rule in making the comment I did. But in this case I don't care.
It's so messed up I worked not going to say what my job title was but there is so much f...ed up the some testing labs was caught by cdc lying about the numbers of positive cases. Here it's all about making $$ off it and I did but I wasn't in the testing labs! It is crazy the money some positions make. There is alot more I could say but I'm done.

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
For the great good of all-what frigging BS.
If you are proud of this act of force that's your choice Dave. But not mine let the readership know this.

Trampling of old an old Indigenous woman with a walker that was toting peace and love with a huge horse.
Like WTF was that?
Pounding the living shit out of a woman with the butt of a rifle-really a rah-rah event in your eyes and thoughts.
FU**ing SHAMEFUL acts imposed upon those that have NOT shown violence.
We should be hanging our heads in shame on the world stage right now.
To Say to force a vaccination upon these folks-really you sound like some communist dictator-that makes me truly sick in ever thinking I met the likes of you in my life.
So frigging sad.
Well let me reassure you sir, you don't ever have to worry about meeting me again. :violent1:

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Best of luck to you as well John. :icon_salut:

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh

It's so messed up I worked not going to say what my job title was but there is so much f...ed up the some testing labs was caught by cdc lying about the numbers of positive cases. Here it's all about making $$ off it and I did but I wasn't in the testing labs! It is crazy the money some positions make. There is alot more I could say but I'm done.
Yeah I know a doctor that has worked around covid since the beginning. He said they have messed with the numbers of cases and deaths so much at least where he works. Also told me the vaccine will only protect the individual was never meant to stop the virus only to keep those at risk alive. Also I'm not anti vaccine. I do think there are those that should take it I mean still their choice but for some of the population it would be a huge risk to not take it.

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well let me reassure you sir, you don't ever have to worry about meeting me again. :violent1:
So typical citing violence to a conversation.
Such shameful acts.
Taking a sledge hammer to resolve an issue is never a good solution.

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be a great day to be detecting in TN but I have other stuff going on 🤕.
So what's good today in the community?
Nice and sunny here in California but I haven't got to get out either, itching to but that just isn't working out today.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
? ? ? ... :/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread