THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good gracious! What a project! Done!

D7C67B47-9BCA-4E7E-A65D-533673AA5042.jpeg

C57D4729-C4FC-41C7-9DC9-54F52D0EAA35.jpeg

The top shelf has all the bottles I have found on this property.

The second shelf has bottles that were mostly from our other house. The rest are from various locations, including the Officer’s Choice that I found in Belize.

468EBB58-EC4E-4682-98D1-31487EB3765D.jpeg

The 3rd shelf has bottles that I bought from antique stores, flea market or bottle shows.
The 4th shelf has a mix of all. They are the bottles that are too big.

To date there is only one bottle that I have broken during cleaning. It was a large rectangular whiskey bottle. I didn’t have any information from it, just a scar on my finger to remember it.

E2E2DC9F-6BF1-4CE4-85C4-891244FF988F.jpeg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

View attachment 2011672

View attachment 2011674

The second shelf has bottles that were mostly from our other house. The rest are from various locations, including the Officer’s Choice that I found in Belize.

View attachment 2011673

The 3rd shelf has bottles that I bought from antique stores, flea market or bottle shows.

To date there is only one bottle that I have broken during cleaning. It was a large rectangular whiskey bottle. I didn’t have any information from it, just a scar on my finger to remember it.

View attachment 2011671

Terrific display!

Cool water only to dunk /wet a bottle.
Been there with glass before! "Crack".

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good news for today is my daughter is getting better she's been in the hospital since Friday evening.
Atv wreck helmet saved her life!
Hello, Parker572, and welcome to the ship. Sorry to hear your daughter is in the hospital, but I am glad you reported that she is getting better. May she have a full recovery.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Terrific display!

Cool water only to dunk /wet a bottle.
Been there with glass before! "Crack".
Good to know that, but that's not what happened. Litterally was rinsing one last time and it flew out of my hands like a flopping fish. Refelexes, I tried to catch it just when it hit the corner of the sink. I was so ticked off. Bleeding like a stuck pig and probably should have gone for stitches, but I was just too mad.

Edit: And Thank You. :wink:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Top self display cabinet WD
Really liking it a lot for sure, You're truly an inspiration to all the pirates.
Thank you Pepperj. And as I am sure you are well aware, there is a story behind the finding of everyone. For instance, there is a Smirnoff bottle I found. Maybe from the 70's or 80's. I brought it back and threw it in the trash. Some little voice had me look it up and I seen they were selling for $12.00. WTH? So, I had to dig it out of the trash. I may not get $12.00 for it, but I could maybe get $5.00 someday. Who goes around throwing $5.00 in the trash. So there it sets, for now.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you Pepper, hope you've had a good weekend. Yesterday my mother wanted to metal detected the field I've gone over so many time and right away finds a 1920 s Indian nickel then right after a 1904 dime. I was happy for her but devastating for me as I've gone over that field so many times and never find coin just relics lol.
I think I would be all bummed out, if it happened to me. Good for your mom though. Geesh! What a mix of emotions.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 2011672

View attachment 2011674

View attachment 2011673

View attachment 2011671
That is very pretty WannaDig,both the chest and the bottles.The display is tastefully and even uniquely done!Give yourself a pat on the back from me!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread