THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to know that, but that's not what happened. Litterally was rinsing one last time and it flew out of my hands like a flopping fish. Refelexes, I tried to catch it just when it hit the corner of the sink. I was so ticked off. Bleeding like a stuck pig and probably should have gone for stitches, but I was just too mad.

Edit: And Thank You. :wink:
Butterfly bandages are your friend!:laughing7: Or as the off duty dr.said,suture self today!:laughing7:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Pepper, hope you've had a good weekend. Yesterday my mother wanted to metal detected the field I've gone over so many time and right away finds a 1920 s Indian nickel then right after a 1904 dime. I was happy for her but devastating for me as I've gone over that field so many times and never find coin just relics lol.
Hey,you can,t be bummed when it,s your Mom that beats you!After all she,s your Mom!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
That is very pretty WannaDig,both the chest and the bottles.The display is tastefully and even uniquely done!Give yourself a pat on the back from me!
Thank you.

I have something else for you. My grandson made a crash bandicoot out of play dough.

9CC36164-F7EB-4BBD-9EB8-1E3603850DD7.jpeg

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps after i get going this morning... its not like i have everything "ready to go".

Gotta get em together and i only have about ten or so... maybe a few more... that are able to be got... others are packed away.

Ones i do have out are pretty much the better ones... mostly.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Perhaps after i get going this morning... its not like i have everything "ready to go".

Gotta get em together and i only have about ten or so... maybe a few more... that are able to be got... others are packed away.

Ones i do have out are pretty much the better ones... mostly.
I found out that once I put numbers on how many, the little boogers started multiplying.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello peeps.... time to head west toward key wierd....I mean key west !! Taking a 58 footer, and the 43 foot fishing boat !! Bringing the excal, and EQX. Probably won't have time except for night missions.....but I will go at night !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread