THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning, WHADI, releventchair, and JVA5th. I’m off to the gym. Have a great day.

Oh, and there’s no juice bar. This is all they offer, liquid like.

rum.jpg

:angel12:
Que Será Será
Case a rum case a rum.

Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
This was an Indy local news girl till she went national

View attachment 2016932
I don’t understand why all you got was “like” from this post. If I may borrow one of your phrases….. Great googly moogly! You are all men aren’t you?!? Where’s the 😍? Where’s the 😲? Where’s the 🏆 or 🥇? It gives me the impression that you are all pretending to be men or, er, uh, disinclined to acquiesce, to, uh, er, well, umm…….

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t understand why all you got was “like” from this post. If I may borrow one of your phrases….. Great googly moogly! You are all men aren’t you?!? Where’s the 😍? Where’s the 😲? Where’s the 🏆 or 🥇? It gives me the impression that you are all pretending to be men or, er, uh, disinclined to acquiesce, to, uh, er, well, umm…….
Challenge accepted!:laughing7:Great Googly Moogly,Hubba Hubba,OOH LaLa,what a looker.She can be my news girl any day.And twice on Sundays!WOOOOOOIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!! BOINGBOINGBOING!:notworthy::notworthy::icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::censored::censored::occasion16::occasion16::happy3::happy3::icon_sunny::drunken_smilie::tongue1::blob9::blob9::happy2::happy2::sad5::sad5::icon_shaking2::icon_shaking2::icon_shaking2::love4::love4::santasmile:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions