THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the hydro one has updated our power outage from 4pm today to 11pm tomorrow night.:BangHead:
8 dead and 430,000 without service.
We got hit by a derecho.
"
The storm that moved across Ontario and Quebec Saturday is known as a “derecho”, a powerful kind of windstorm that is long lasting and far-reaching.

The derecho storm that slashed across southern Ontario and Quebec before moving into Maine left a path of destruction in its wake, and was responsible for at least eight deaths, including three in eastern Ontario"
That Derecho is about as bad as it gets.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lol it seemed an impossible task for me
One link at a time.
Easier said than done.

Kind of like work projects.
Pick X amount of them.
Spend X amount on each project everyday.
In a month a person would have spent X days working on each project.
Ok silly Pepper wake up, you know that one never has worked out well.
In my head it works out fabulous 👌

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One link at a time.
Easier said than done.

Kind of like work projects.
Pick X amount of them.
Spend X amount on each project everyday.
In a month a person would have spent X days working on each project.
Ok silly Pepper wake up, you know that one never has worked out well.
In my head it works out fabulous 👌
Lol or be lazy like me and be satisfied enough with the pendent part

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well the hydro one has updated our power outage from 4pm today to 11pm tomorrow night.:BangHead:
8 dead and 430,000 without service.
We got hit by a derecho.
"
The storm that moved across Ontario and Quebec Saturday is known as a “derecho”, a powerful kind of windstorm that is long lasting and far-reaching.

The derecho storm that slashed across southern Ontario and Quebec before moving into Maine left a path of destruction in its wake, and was responsible for at least eight deaths, including three in eastern Ontario"

Tornado a couple hours North tore up a town.
Lots of oak branch ends and leaf clumps came down and raced about with needed heavy rain for a while. But no damage to speak of here.
Having a standby generator at the house now, the power grid stayed intact locally. That's alright.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Josie Wales-Lone Watie
  • I wore this frock coat in Washington, before the war. We wore them because we belonged to the five civilized tribes. We dressed ourselves up like Abraham Lincoln. We only got to see the Secretary of the Interior, and he said: "Boy! You boys sure look civilized.!" he congratulated us and gave us medals for looking so civilized. We told him about how our land had been stolen and our people were dying. When we finished he shook our hands and said, "endeavor to persevere!" They stood us in a line: John Jumper, Chili McIntosh, Buffalo Hump, Jim Buckmark, and me — I am Lone Watie. They took our pictures. And the newspapers said, "Indians vow to endeavor to persevere."
  • We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread