THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have a crazy amounts of mosquitoes, Naseem. Must have 30 bites on each hand, a row across the forehead. There's pockets in the area where the ticks have exploded. Lyme is in 50-60% of the ticks.
Kind of sucks, we have the biting cold of winter, then there's no end of what wants to eat us for the rest of the year
Mosquitoes don,t bother me much,ticks only occasionaly ,damn chiggers love me,hate those things.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have a crazy amounts of mosquitoes, Naseem. Must have 30 bites on each hand, a row across the forehead. There's pockets in the area where the ticks have exploded. Lyme is in 50-60% of the ticks.
Kind of sucks, we have the biting cold of winter, then there's no end of what wants to eat us for the rest of the year
Mosquitoes don,t bother me much,ticks only occasionaly ,damn chiggers love me,hate those things.

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
Lol I honestly have had 31 years to know my blood type and I can say I don't know it.
you should move to the Keys and somebody released like one million genetic altered flying vampires on the public for the sake of killing those vampires....i feel pretty good ,no see-ums dont bother me any more ....<:{(((((}>......

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were gonna need a bigger boat.....

Right off of the Oregon coast.