THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
surprisingly well.
Have him isolated by using the bulldogs pen. He is in the living room with everyone. Just no contact.

Tonge hanging out the side with no teeth now and then.
I'm not sure how many other teeth he has left.
He drank well. Fed him twice ; small portions of soft food. Easy does it after surgery.

Vet did right on not over anesthetizing him it appears. We've had a couple I'd about swear got partly brain damaged.
Full recovery for one took days. No excuse for that in my opinion.

He gave me a couple grunts when I picked him up. His way of saying he is content. He does that when he cuddles on his own free will against me at night too.
Or just when he's all set. l.o.l..

We'll see how mornin suits him.
Hope he,s up and about soon RC!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope he,s up and about soon RC!
He's mobile.
Trotted around out back to potty.
Didn't get caught by "Momma" when he was running in the kitchen when I was getting food ready for him.
IF she gives the all clear for him to run with the pack again , He'll be waiting with a couple /three/four others while I eat my P.B. toast for breakfast.
They behave about it very patiently the whole time for a tiny bit of crust with a dab of P.B. for each.
Without trying to intercept or steal someone's . Though a couple get me with thier teeth unintentionally sometimes. They're not risking a drop or miss.....
Then later in the day they'll get yelled at for being in the kitchen underfoot when Momma goes in there.

The heck is wrong with them dogs?
:laughing7:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I gotta tell you my experience. Everyone handles the grieving process differently and adding inheritance “stuff” on top of the process makes the stress levels worse. All I can advise you is to just breath and be very, very forgiving.
All I have to add is the inner child seems to come out in many.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
4:00am... It's been 26 hours since I last slept... Time to go to bed so I can get up this evening to go to work. Yes, I can and do sleep for 12 hours. I need it working this looney tune factory job.
Have a good sleep there Rusty.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only way of finding out is try one, then go to find the first weed bed.
They replied w/emails and said it WILL suspend a 4 arm 9 hook umbrella rig (behind a boat while trolling). I ordered 2 if them, we shall see.
On a striped bass charter years ago at SML I caught a 'Monster' striped bass with one of these 'snap float balls' while trolling about 200 feet behind the boat. That time it was with a single live shad ,thinking the umbrella rig will do the same . This way I can have 2 planer boards 1 port & starboard,and 2 snap float ball rigs at the Far rear of the boat.:)

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning, ARC, Pepperj , RTR, traveller and all ye other pirates about to log on. I see traveller spied be swimming. lol
I was sitting in a dark corner of the rum room with a straw in a keg when you came in for your morning's ration.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning, ARC, Pepperj , RTR, traveller and all ye other pirates about to log on. I see traveller spied be swimming. lol
I wasn't going to say anything on how Trav. seems to know when the pirates are nearing the ship-but what the heck I'll make a little slip.

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 7.27.34 AM.png

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning WD
Well done on picking up some glass yesterday.
What's embossed on the milk bottle?

Strange thing is that for the thousands of bottles that we had dug in the early days we never got any milk bottles.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wasn't going to say anything on how Trav. seems to know when the pirates are nearing the ship-but what the heck I'll make a little slip.

View attachment 2033201
I remember adds for them xray glasses in magazines as a boy. Many years ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC