THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have reached a Mate no longer in working order. If you think you have reached this connection through error, please hang up and go lash yourself.
You assume much you gutter snipe! You were demoted to cabin boy when I was promoted to the lofty post of Kiptin. No errors here,you are obviously attempting to shirk your duties,whatever they may be,for that grave offence you will be tied to the rudder and forced to endure the agonies of the defeated,whatever that means.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The rudder likely the safest spot with you as captain. For sure we will hut a reef.
The only reef there will be will be the one in the line tying you to the rudder you disloyal crewman! Only deep waters and fair winds for this ship.If the crew can manage to set the sails.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only reef there will be will be the one in the line tying you to the rudder you disloyal crewman! Only deep waters and fair winds for this ship.If the crew can manage to set the sails.

Sir, I regret to tell you that while you were prancing around the deck and ranting like a Banty Rooster, the crew took the life boats and went ashore. I tried to stop them but to no avail. They were determined to escape your madness. I mean glorious leadership.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sir, I regret to tell you that while you were prancing around the deck and ranting like a Banty Rooster, the crew took the life boats and went ashore. I tried to stop them but to no avail. They were determined to escape your madness. I mean glorious leadership.
Tis not true oh disloyal cabin boy! No land in sight for thousands of miles. You are only trying to persuade me from my destiny of becoming the best Kiptin since who flung the chunk. or Admiral Nelson any way. What crew would flee from an open rum locker.You jest.You jest about tried my patience to the very end!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tis not true oh disloyal cabin boy! No land in sight for thousands of miles. You are only trying to persuade me from my destiny of becoming the best Kiptin since who flung the chunk. or Admiral Nelson any way. What crew would flee from an open rum locker.You jest.You jest about tried my patience to the very end!
No Land in sight for thousands of miles? Sir, you left your glasses in your cabin again. I know you can not see without them, so please allow me to help you go get them. Here, step up on this new plank walkway we installed leading to your cabin.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No Land in sight for thousands of miles? Sir, you left your glasses in your cabin again. I know you can not see without them, so please allow me to help you go get them. Here, step up on this new plank walkway we installed leading to your cabin.
Glasses? We don,t need no stinkin glasses! Contact lens my dear former mate,contact lens allow me the eyes of a sea eagle,to spy out the deep seas and mutinous crewmen!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glasses? We don,t need no stinkin glasses! Contact lens my dear former mate,contact lens allow me the eyes of a sea eagle,to spy out the deep seas and mutinous crewmen!
Are you positive sir? Let's do an eye test. How many fingers am I holding up? If you said one finger that is correct.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you positive sir? Let's do an eye test. How many fingers am I holding up? If you said one finger that is correct.
I see your single finger traitorous crewman that you are. You should insert that vulgar finger in that fabled orifice of yours on which the sun never shines!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see your single finger traitorous crewman that you are. You should insert that vulgar finger in that fabled orifice of yours on which the sun never shines!
HA! If you could really see you would know I was holding up 4 fingers! Now let me help you get up on the new plank walkway leading to your cabin.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HA! If you could really see you would know I was holding up 4 fingers! Now let me help you get up on the new plank walkway leading to your cabin.
Insert 4 fingers then! And walk that new plank gangway to shore since that,s where you wanted to go! AAARRRRRGGGGG,you can,t find good crewmen any more,impossible!

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh shut up! You guys live in.. 'bama arkkansa... no ocean
no pirates! Those guys dressin like Jack Sparrow don't count!!

laughing11.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread