THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish me luck I have to capture 7 free range chickens my family is giving away. There shall be lots of cussing and running around oh joy for me.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm learned more about the house I may be living in soon. It was once the grounds for a old store, had a old laundromat on it, had a old shell station on it, the family that owns it will leave the antiques free of charge if we want them, there has been gold found in the creek there. Oh I am so excited as a person whom metal detects.
Great news John! Here,s hopes for some decent finds in your future!

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great news John! Here,s hopes for some decent finds in your future!
I hope so, if my family gets the home that is. They had a meeting with the owners yesterday and stayed a long time and sat and had a few drinks with them. By what I hear the old couple just want to be done and go RVing so just ready to leave and basically going to leave the house furnished. So I will hope my family gets it but also cautiously do so as I know things in life don't always go to plan

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A landing net with attached long handle is your friend!
Well John don't got that right now. So running around pissed off and cussing shall be the route. I'm sure it will be hilarious for my neighbors lol

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope so, if my family gets the home that is. They had a meeting with the owners yesterday and stayed a long time and sat and had a few drinks with them. By what I hear the old couple just want to be done and go RVing so just ready to leave and basically going to leave the house furnished. So I will hope my family gets it but also cautiously do so as I know things in life don't always go to plan
Plan B,C D and so on!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC