THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Zakon Krzyżacki

May 25, 2022

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crash it’s the men like you that went before and paved the way for those of us that came later. Just as the men and women went before you in viet nam, Korea Germany, and all of the places far from home.
It may sound funny,but I always felt like I owed a debt to those of whom you speak.I felt I needed to pay that debt. My Dad landed with McArthur at Leyte,Combat Engineers,and my Grand father joined the SeaBees because he was to old for any of the other services. Served on New Georgia and Vella LaVella Islands in the Solomons. I grew up among WWII vets,good men,they had a large hand in my raising.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What kind of shenanigans ?
Small things mostly,had a guy loved Louisiana hot sauce so we distracted him,his bottle got filled with Tabasco,much hotter than regular hot sauce.Next C-ration he ate we were all watching as he took that first bite,then fell out laughing at his reaction.Stuff like that.

Bamasteve

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2022
Very far north of where I’d rather be
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 400
Garrett carrot
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Pro-find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It may sound funny,but I always felt like I owed a debt to those of whom you speak.I felt I needed to pay that debt. My Dad landed with McArthur at Leyte,Combat Engineers,and my Grand father joined the SeaBees because he was to old for any of the other services. Served on New Georgia and Vella LaVella Islands in the Solomons. I grew up among WWII vets,good men,they had a large hand in my raising.
Yeah, both of my grand fathers were in wwii, one army went in Normandy,the other navy flying PBY’s in the pacific.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, RTR is that from the material you sent home from your trip to California?
No. This is from my last trip to the Virginia gold vein.Under a Hugh boulder so big I couldn't move it an inch with my come- a- long & crowbar. So I just dug around under it a couple feet .Classified the material & brought it home to be run on the Miller. Last night I ran some more of that material & found a few more pickers.... :):icon_thumright::occasion14:

001.JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread