THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recovered last night,
002.JPG
A few more beauties from under the same boulder:):occasion14::occasion14:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger....I showed my bahamian friend your triple bucket filter.....he's making one for his cistern. Water comes from roof to catch basin.....then gravity feeds through bucket filter to underground tank !!
Cool ! It works ! just have him flush it out many times before using :)...Hey my balls are coming in today :) https://www.fishusa.com/Amish-Outfitters-Trolling-Snap-Float?msclkid=f34b95fc0bd212f74fc2f749ade036fa&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ECI - Google Shopping - Low Bid Max Clicks All Products - Desktop Fishing Boat Gear&utm_term=4585238372029724&utm_content=All Products

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got alot of clad yesterday....105 coins !! Im excited for this spot.....I just assumed it would be hit regularly by others. Yesterday driving around looking for a spot to get wet at....I pulled in to a spot that I haven't done in 3 years, and it hasn't been hit !! Deep clad a foot or more down.....and lots of lead. I only got one gold hoop earring, but the gold has got to be there !! Sometimes I would dive down and get 3 coins at once !! It was like just digging one giant hole underwater !! I was piling my tailings up over the top of other targets. Havnt been able to park here for along time, and it is almost always full of swimmers !! I can't believe ill have it to myself.....other hunters have passed on this spot !!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got alot of clad yesterday....105 coins !! Im excited for this spot.....I just assumed it would be hit regularly by others. Yesterday driving around looking for a spot to get wet at....I pulled in to a spot that I haven't done in 3 years, and it hasn't been hit !! Deep clad a foot or more down.....and lots of lead. I only got one gold hoop earring, but the gold has got to be there !! Sometimes I would dive down and get 3 coins at once !! It was like just digging one giant hole underwater !! I was piling my tailings up over the top of other targets. Havnt been able to park here for along time, and it is almost always full of swimmers !! I can't believe ill have it to myself.....other hunters have passed on this spot !!

Sounds like a great spot. Perhaps you are not aware of Cap'n Arc's new mandate, Bart. All ship mates must reveal the GPS coordinates for their finds to their mates on this thread.
We are looking forward to you posting the coordinates and about 100 of us joining you. Cheers.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20220624_085012.jpg

Once you clear out 105 coins you can start to find some stuff....lots of beer caps and pop tops too !! The spot clouds up easily, and there is strategy too it.....start down stream, and work against the current.....the silt and sand will drift under your body, and keep your dig hole clear !! There is a slight chance of sea creatures here, and they sneak up and scare the piss out of you. Manatees, crocs, tarpon, and sharks.....all the creatures that are bigger than me.....also there are stingrays, barracuda, man-o-war, and crabs.....the crabs will just latch on to you and pinch !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got the captain a real fancy star belly button ring !! So there ya go....you can have the butterfly 🦋 traveller !! And the other 100 people all get 1 coin each, and ill keep the gold hoop for my pirate earring !!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2033534
Once you clear out 105 coins you can start to find some stuff....lots of beer caps and pop tops too !! The spot clouds up easily, and there is strategy too it.....start down stream, and work against the current.....the silt and sand will drift under your body, and keep your dig hole clear !! There is a slight chance of sea creatures here, and they sneak up and scare the piss out of you. Manatees, crocs, tarpon, and sharks.....all the creatures that are bigger than me.....also there are stingrays, barracuda, man-o-war, and crabs.....the crabs will just latch on to you and pinch !!

NICE TRY WITH THE CREATURE STORY, BART! But you are not scaring us. We wait with bated breath on the GPS coordinates.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gearing up to do my dive rotation on the treasure boat...newest greatest find is a large keel pin.....last year we found the intact and remarkably preserved 15 foot long galleon rudder !! A mind blowing find, and getting to the end of the trail......keel pins mean your close to the main site......our mag data is showing a serious cluster after a lower slower mag pass.....the boys have been out 3-4 days at a time re magging our old lease box !! I've been getting tooth work done, and am waiting for my implants to heal before I can dive to depth.....doc says excessive pressure can damage implants when there not hardened with time and healing. Im so happy to think that our wreck could be on the opposite side of the hawk channel in the clean shallow sand, and not in the zero vis mud in 50 foot !! I still think it will be a miracle to find the 5000 pounds of registered gold in the shallows of the Florida keys !! I never give up hope though.....if the gold shipment is intact, then its all in a very small area, and could be missed very easily by others.....5000 pounds of gold would be about a pallet load.....a small target in a large ocean !!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gearing up to do my dive rotation on the treasure boat...newest greatest find is a large keel pin.....last year we found the intact and remarkably preserved 15 foot long galleon rudder !! A mind blowing find, and getting to the end of the trail......keel pins mean your close to the main site......our mag data is showing a serious cluster after a lower slower mag pass.....the boys have been out 3-4 days at a time re magging our old lease box !! I've been getting tooth work done, and am waiting for my implants to heal before I can dive to depth.....doc says excessive pressure can damage implants when there not hardened with time and healing. Im so happy to think that our wreck could be on the opposite side of the hawk channel in the clean shallow sand, and not in the zero vis mud in 50 foot !! I still think it will be a miracle to find the 5000 pounds of registered gold in the shallows of the Florida keys !! I never give up hope though.....if the gold shipment is intact, then its all in a very small area, and could be missed very easily by others.....5000 pounds of gold would be about a pallet load.....a small target in a large ocean !!
All the best and good luck, Bart. And please remember to post the GPS coordinates here. Cheers.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup !!!! You bet !! Hey everyone....I just found "el angel bueno" the spanish galleon of Juan Menendez 1563......ya its got 5000 pounds of gold incan artifacts....everyone come and get some !! Heres the numbers !! 💀☠💀☠💀☠

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to mention the historical significance of these wrecks !! They would be the oldest most significant treasure galleons in this hemisphere !!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I get the funny feeling that people don't think that I am me.
Want me to live stream myself so you can see what I look like ?

I see things that most never notice.
Its an actual pure OCD thing.

Tired of these E-games.
I am going to get a land based phone and destroy this crap phone.
I can't go anywhere without a vehicle so who cares.
How does it go on a meme the other day....

I have OCD and ADHD.
Everything has to be perfect. But only briefly.
(No offense to those busily distracted.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread