THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope everyone is having a great TGIF day.
Hello to all, I see the seas are calm, and some have boarded the ship.

Sure glad to see the regular Capt. back kicking the riff and the raff back to the decks below.
Must say there was so many lashings happening it was starting to think it was one of the kinky places. :laughing7:

HEY! I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good afternoon pirates! So sorry for the delay but I was fishing.

Pepperj did you have a creepy crawling feeling all day? Lol might be because I was creepy crawling along the Canadian border. 🀣🀣🀣🀣
That's why the amber alerts were going off then.
Gee if I had known that you were in the vicinity I would have had you pick some strawberries πŸ“.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
The bugs were awful on the lake today! I told hubby that most women would not put themselves through this for their man. He’s the one who needs to catch a big fish. I am still in the money. Not enough to cover the gas, only $2,000.00 now. They readjusted the prize money due to lack of participants. Anyway, I lasted 2-1/2 almost 3 hours and said I had enough of the bugs. We moved out of the bugs which moved us out of the fish. Tomorrow is another day.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And strawberries are always good!:icon_thumleft:
I am glad you are here, crash. I owe you an apology and I want to do publicly.
Yesterday when you were acting Captain I was obstinate and did not show you any respect. I think you were doing an outstanding job and I have never seen the ship so finely tuned. I was just plain jealous, Captain Crash. Envious of your talent and ability. That old green eyed sea monster surfaced. I hope you can find a way to forgive me. I would gladly serve under your leadership any time sir.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am glad you are here, crash. I owe you an apology and I want to do publicly.
Yesterday when you were acting Captain I was obstinate and did not show you any respect. I think you were doing an outstanding job and I have never seen the ship so finely tuned. I was just plain jealous, Captain Crash. Envious of your talent and ability. That old green eyed sea monster surfaced. I hope you can find a way to forgive me. I would gladly serve under your leadership any time sir.
All is forgiven! I accept your gracious apology and pledge fealty to your restored rank as 1st mate and my demotion to the former lowly status of cabin boy. Tis partially my fault for throwing open the door to the rum locker for free access to all the crew.As power corrupts,I was surely corrupted by the heady experience of being appointed Captain of such a fine ship and crew. Your kind words are truly appreciated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread