THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you've seen it, maybe not. Discovered by satellite, 6 miles off the coast of Calif. in 2,000 Ft. of water
What ya think ? :icon_scratch:
Its also in the same area the Navy F-18 pilots filmed the UFO s (the tic tac) in 2004 & 2015
>> https://ufodisclosure.us/tic-tac/
View attachment 2034163
It does slightly resemble a Tic Tac dispenser, doesn't it.

Bamasteve

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2022
Very far north of where I’d rather be
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 400
Garrett carrot
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Pro-find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does slightly resemble a Tic Tac dispenser, doesn't it.
I always preferred the tweety one but since they’re saying it’s under water I guess it could be sponge bob

Attachments

• B815DAA5-969C-4B73-8D6A-21AF8ABED7D6.jpeg
    B815DAA5-969C-4B73-8D6A-21AF8ABED7D6.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 13
  • B45C40B5-906C-461F-BBFC-4B8A5AD81774.jpeg
    B45C40B5-906C-461F-BBFC-4B8A5AD81774.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 14

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mornin all.

Dang Bart. Chasin X'S again...
Did money chains get divided? Like bust off a chunk for a transaction?

You get older , wheels might help lugging those slabs.
Or a tractors wheels.

I'm keeping an eye on spools of rope at auction this week to drag deer with my self built jumbo sized snatch block thingy if needed..Using the truck to skid them out of the swamp. Then up the ramp of the carrier on the hitch receiver.
Lifting them by hand is no longer easy.
A plastic sled is in the back of the truck too. Bottom should have hyfax runners added to reduce wear and friction. But it still pulls well. Despite a "few" scratches. If a plate was added upfront to reinforce tie/anchor points to tow , I'll bet it could haul 500 lbs of gold.
(Just in case you can't carry the next load by yourself...L.o.l..)
A sled can float too. But not with that much weight.
Well sir.....I've figured out the best type of treasure tips....there the ones that you can hold in your hand, they should be from people you really trust, and they put an "X" on a map thats not less than 100 yards off where the item was found !!

So after holding and examining the treasure, and realizing that its really old spanish gold, and realizing this is a close friend thats not joking, and zooming in on Google earth.....well I have an x on a map that is the definite recovery spot......also the conditions for recovery are as stated...."dust over crust".....that means that if there is more treasure there I can really get every bit of it !! Perfect hunting conditions on the ground there now !! Im hoping that this random eyeball find is the tip of a large iceberg of treasure in the bahamas.....barely a soul has ever walked this shore....im 90%sure this is a first find scenario, and it may be associated with a 1680s wreck. We are already making plans for next march-may to take a look while marlin fishing.....small diversion boss....were anchoring out at an isolated island and doing a shore mission !! 2 days !! It really helps to have a job thats gonna take me to these places anyway....its my job to entertain the boss, and everyone wants to go on a mission like this !! These guys are in.....they've seen me pull treasure before.....and straight out of Davy Jones arse !! This one is a definite "better check it out"!!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well sir.....I've figured out the best type of treasure tips....there the ones that you can hold in your hand, they should be from people you really trust, and they put an "X" on a map thats not less than 100 yards off where the item was found !!

So after holding and examining the treasure, and realizing that its really old spanish gold, and realizing this is a close friend thats not joking, and zooming in on Google earth.....well I have an x on a map that is the definite recovery spot......also the conditions for recovery are as stated...."dust over crust".....that means that if there is more treasure there I can really get every bit of it !! Perfect hunting conditions on the ground there now !! Im hoping that this random eyeball find is the tip of a large iceberg of treasure in the bahamas.....barely a soul has ever walked this shore....im 90%sure this is a first find scenario, and it may be associated with a 1680s wreck. We are already making plans for next march-may to take a look while marlin fishing.....small diversion boss....were anchoring out at an isolated island and doing a shore mission !! 2 days !! It really helps to have a job thats gonna take me to these places anyway....its my job to entertain the boss, and everyone wants to go on a mission like this !! These guys are in.....they've seen me pull treasure before.....and straight out of Davy Jones arse !! This one is a definite "better check it out"!!
Oh , don't mistake my post for any doubt of your confidence in the site.

Not sure sometimes how you manage to sleep. L.o.l..

Attachments

• R (5).jpg
    R (5).jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 14

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it works like this....im a treasure hunter....the more treasure I find, the more people want to share there treasure tale with me !! My job is to figure out which treasure tales could be true. Its super important to hold the reputed piece of treasure and examine it if possible. The character and integrity of who the story comes from is important in the decision to pursue a treasure tale, and is a huge factor !! And then there are some stories where everything is meant to be.....this is one of them......this would be impossible if the boat im employed on was not going there anyway !! The last time I did this we got gold and silver coins, we might as well try another hot spot !! My team is strong and if I say how bout we run 30 miles down island and camp for a couple days and fish and treasure hunt.....they don't hesitate !! So all of a sudden fuel and logistics are not a problem because we're going there anyway to fish !! Its part of my job to lead these guys to the best fishing destinations....on windy rough days, who wants to go treasure hunt on shore ??!!

You see.....its my job to take these guys fishing and treasurehunting.....it really is the best job on the planet.....I get paid to treasure hunt !!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it works like this....im a treasure hunter....the more treasure I find, the more people want to share there treasure tale with me !! My job is to figure out which treasure tales could be true. Its super important to hold the reputed piece of treasure and examine it if possible. The character and integrity of who the story comes from is important in the decision to pursue a treasure tale, and is a huge factor !! And then there are some stories where everything is meant to be.....this is one of them......this would be impossible if the boat im employed on was not going there anyway !! The last time I did this we got gold and silver coins, we might as well try another hot spot !! My team is strong and if I say how bout we run 30 miles down island and camp for a couple days and fish and treasure hunt.....they don't hesitate !! So all of a sudden fuel and logistics are not a problem because we're going there anyway to fish !! Its part of my job to lead these guys to the best fishing destinations....on windy rough days, who wants to go treasure hunt on shore ??!!

You see.....its my job to take these guys fishing and treasurehunting.....it really is the best job on the planet.....I get paid to treasure hunt !!
Well, I was going to tell you a treasure tell but you had to go and mention character and integrity. That leaves me out.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Captains eyes were bulging out of his head when I told him this morning.....boss will be back in july.....who knows....maybe we go in August....hurricane season!!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I was going to tell you a treasure tell but you had to go and mention character and integrity. That leaves me out.
In order to get the tale from the person......one must treat them as if they are the most trusted friend.....only after hearing the tale can one make a judgment of the character......so carry on old buddy, old pal, trusted ship mate, and fellow RCT friend !!🤣😇💀☠

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In order to get the tale from the person......one must treat them as if they are the most trusted friend.....only after hearing the tale can one make a judgment of the character......so carry on old buddy, old pal, trusted ship mate, and fellow RCT friend !!🤣😇💀☠
But brother Bart, judge not less you be judge by the same measure. Which could be bad for you if you was judging me. There is a reason I am on a pirate ship.

Bamasteve

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2022
Very far north of where I’d rather be
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 400
Garrett carrot
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Pro-find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gonna be in the keys in about three weeks, any suggestions other than the known touron spots?

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Bart.Here's a treasure for you. e
Eight years in the making.Probably their finest work.:):icon_thumright::tchest:🎻🎼🎸
>>

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC