THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
His Daddy was a real tush hog. Loaded for bar all the time.One day while loaded he actually found a bar and that was the end of Tusker,s ol Daddy.
Poor dad Tusker. Not for sure I wouldn't put my money on a razorback over a black bear. Those tusks are razors.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor dad Tusker. Not for sure I wouldn't put my money on a razorback over a black bear. Those tusks are razors.
When I say he was loaded,I mean he was loaded.Been eating fermented acorns and had a real buzz on.The bear on the other hand was sober for once.In a head to head,all odds equal I,ll bet on the Razorback.Only thing I,ve found that a Razorback can,t overcome is a Crimson Tide. Beats them every time!:icon_thumleft:

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I say he was loaded,I mean he was loaded.Been eating fermented acorns and had a real buzz on.The bear on the other hand was sober for once.In a heaad to head,all odds equal I,ll bet on the Razorback.Only thing I,ve found that a Razorback can,t overcome is a Crimson Tide. Beats them every time!:icon_thumleft:
AMEN! ROLL TIDE!!

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks for sharing that, Zakon. I worked up in Illinois with a contracting crew from down there. Just about like this guy. They would bring in the best boudin I ever ate. Really good guys. Bet they would die for their friends. And disappear their enemies.

Zakon Krzyżacki

May 25, 2022
When I say he was loaded,I mean he was loaded.Been eating fermented acorns and had a real buzz on.The bear on the other hand was sober for once.In a head to head,all odds equal I,ll bet on the Razorback.Only thing I,ve found that a Razorback can,t overcome is a Crimson Tide. Beats them every time!:icon_thumleft:
Fermented acorns ?
Imma try that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread